FS: 2 American Nightmare Chain Reaction 12/12, Face Value

overdue

I've got 2 tickets for American Nightmare on 12/12 at Chain Reaction. Unfortunately, I have some work commitments and I can't go that night. (Luckily scored tickets for 12/13). Initially, I tried to get see if my handful of hardcore friends wanted to go, but everyone either has tickets or also can't go. Hate to see these go to waste.

I'm asking for face value ($63.50 for both, which breaks down to $31.75 each, because of ticket processing fees).

The TicketFly tickets I got were will call, mostly for my own benefit. I've left tickets at home before, so will call is always just easier for me.

I called up Tim at Chain, and they said as long as the person has the email confirmation printed out, they can pick up the tickets at the box office. No one's ever asked for my id when picking up tickets either.

If for some reason you are unable to get the tickets, I will happily refund your money.

PM if you're interested.

My Track Record:

My eBay feedback profile: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=heavy_needle&ftab=AllFeedback

My eBay ID History, which includes the ID name I used for my label Overdue Collection Agency, and embarrassing user names from the past:

http://contact.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ReturnUserIdHistory&requested=heavy_needle

Like I said before, I also run the label Overdue Collection Agency, and I consistently ship out orders next day.