FS: Test Presses (Brand New, TBS, Get Up Kids, more...)

Kjm23

The time has come and I have decided to part ways with a lot of my collection. It was fun while it lasted but it is getting way too expensive and I would like to use the money to pay off bills or use towards other things. First thing that I am going to put out there before eBay or Discogs is my test presses. I believe this list is current and am taking offers on these. Please no lowball offers but I will most likely respond anyways and just say no thank you. So SERIOUS offers only please and if anyone is looking for anything else let me know and I may have it. Thanks

7"

Nightmares For A Week - Veins (Black, Numbered-5/5)

Taking Back Sunday - A Decade Under The Influence (Black)

The Casket Lottery/Waxwing - Split  (Black, Numbered-05/10, Screened Cover)               

10"                            

The Get Up Kids - Red Letter Day (Black)  

12"                                                                                                                                          

Able Baker Fox - Voices (Black, Out of 20, Screened Cover)

Bayside - Shudder (Black)    

Bayside - The Walking Wounded (Black)     

Brand New - The Devil And God Are Raging Inside Me (Black, Triple Crown Records Version)                                         

Brandtson - Send Us A Signal (Black, Numbered-05/20, Screened Cover)             

Dashboard Confessional - A Mark, A Mission, A Scar (Black)                                                                         

Further Seems Forever - How To Start A Fire (Black, Numbered-09/13 Comes With Numbered Matchbook)       

John Nolan - Songs I Wrote (Opaque Dark Grey, Numbered-06/10)

John Nolan - The Acoustic Sessions (Opaque Orange, Out of 15, Hand Drawn Cover By John Nolan)                    

Man Overboard - Before We Met: A Collection Of Old Songs (Black, Numbered-11/15) 

Man Overboard - Man Overboard (Black, Numbered-13/20)                                                                   

Man Overboard - The Human Highlight Reel (Black, Numbered-17/20)                 

mewithoutYou - Catch For Us The Foxes (Black, Numbered-14/24)                       

mewithoutYou - It's All Crazy! It's All False! It's All A Dream! It's Alright (Black)             

Minus The Bear - Interpretaciones Del Oso (Black, Numbered-07/10, Hand Drawn/Painted Cover)                       

Minus The Bear - Planet Of Ice (Black, Numbered-09/20, Hand Drawn/Painted Cover)

Portugal. The Man - Church Mouth (Black, Numbered-05/10)                                 

Portugal. The Man - It's Complicated Being A Wizard (White, Numbered-07/20, Etched B Side, With Red/Gold Silk-Screen Print Numbered-13/20)                                                               

Saves The Day - Under The Boards (Clear Green, Out of 16)                                  

Spitalfield - Remember Right Now (Black, Numbered-13/20)                                             

Taking Back Sunday - Tell All Your Friends (Black, Out of 12)                                          

Taking Back Sunday - Where You Want To Be (Black, Out of 20)                                     

The Casket Lottery - Moving Mountains (Black, Out of 8, Screened Cover)                      

The Forecast - In The Shadow Of Two Gunmen (Black, Numbered-15/20)                        

The Get Up Kids - Four Minute Mile (Black, 3rd)                                                                

The Jealous Sound - A Gentle Reminder (Pink, Out of 30)                                                  

Thrice - Identity Crisis (Black, Numbered-16/30)                                                     

Thursday - Five Stories Falling (Black, Out of 15)                                                   

Thursday - Full Collapse (Black, Out of 15)                                                             

Washington Square Park - Washington Square Park (Black, Numbered-10/15)

Thanks,

Brian

Thanks everyone for the nice comments and all of the PM's. I am trying to respond as fast as I can so if I don't get to you after a day or two send me another message. I love this collection and have been working on it the last 8+ years so I have a lot invested in it. With that being said I know what a lot of these tests are worth not only in value but also to me so I am not really looking to give them away. I am trying to get the best value on them that I can so it will actually be worth it for me to sell.

I'm curious of this as well. Also, which pressing of Where You Want to Be?

What pressing is the Tell All Your Friends test?

They are both tests from the first presses.

not interested in getting any tests, but i know youre collection is fucking killer so if you are selling the rest, let me know!

Toki, I will send you my Google Docs list not sure what I will be selling or keeping yet but you can let me know what you like and we can go from there.