SOON: Tokyo Police Club - Forcefield LP

I just received shipping confirmation early this morning from Bull Moose for my "Indie Exclusive" copy.  I've been listening to TPC for years...ever since A Lesson in Crime.  I have a feeling this is definitely going to be a departure from their earlier material but I'm still looking forward to it either way.  I wonder what this Bootleg version is going to look like....

I just received shipping confirmation early this morning from Bull Moose for my "Indie Exclusive" copy.  I've been listening to TPC for years...ever since A Lesson in Crime.  I have a feeling this is definitely going to be a departure from their earlier material but I'm still looking forward to it either way.  I wonder what this Bootleg version is going to look like....

Got shipping conf. today too! The bootleg edition is most likely going to be a plain white jacket with the band name and album name stamped on the cover. Possibly a colored record but most likely black with white labels/no additional info. Hence the "bootleg" style of it

Got shipping conf. today too! The bootleg edition is most likely going to be a plain white jacket with the band name and album name stamped on the cover. Possibly a colored record but most likely black with white labels/no additional info. Hence the "bootleg" style of it

Yeah, you're probably correct.  I've purchased the latest bootleg versions of the Okkervil River and Midlake releases but I believe those were both put out by ATO records.  I don't think I own any of the Indie Exclusives that Mom + Pop have put out.  It would be really cool if they did something similar to that Polica release.

Got a "bootleg" edition from Darkside Records in Poughkeepsie NY today. This record actually kills it, if you like old TPC and you're into modern pop rock - fortunately I fall into both categories. I can see why some people are put off by this because its not what Tokyo Police Club used to be.

This album is bubbly, shiny, and immediate (with a little extra flair). I really like it. 

Yeah, not really enjoying the album overall.  A few decent songs, but pretty dull and generic overall. 

Also for the sake of those who got the vinyl, I hope the vinyl master is different than what the CD/Digital is from, because the digital is very overcompressed and clips a ton, sounds like garbage.