NFG Kicks Out Steve Klein

billya

To All Our Fans,

It is with heavy hearts that we must let you know that Steve Klein is no longer a part of New Found Glory. We’ve had our differences with Steve over the years that have led us to this decision. We love Steve however personal differences have guided this decision and we no longer feel we can work with him. Rest assured that New Found Glory will still go on! After the Parahoy Cruise we are planning to write a new record and start this new chapter for our band. We have not decided on who will fill Steve’s position however we will let you know our plans as soon as we figure that out. We love you, our fans, so much and appreciate your dedication and loyalty to our band. We hope you stick by us during this difficult time.

We love you,

Chad, Jordan, Cyrus, and Ian

---

Wow. Legitimately bummed. 

Correct me if i'm wrong but didn't Steve write a majority of the bands lyrics?

Fuck this sucks - Born/Raised in Coral Springs, FL. These guys had one hell of a run while keeping their core members.

Yeah, he did all the lyrics in the early years. I think later on Chad started doing some, but overwhelmingly it was Steve doing lyrics and Chad doing music.

to be honest though they havent been relevant since catalyst. I go to see em live everytime they come through to relive the early 2000's but I could care less about the newer material.

still sad nonetheless

They are relevant to me. I flew 3000 miles to see them record Kill It Live. I dig the new stuff, too. 

I'm glad to hear that New Found Glory will continue without Steve but they were a band in which everyone held an important role. I'm legit bummed. Fuck.

This.

Wow this really fucking hurts. They were the one band that never had a member change and that was one of the things I really loved about them. I'm legit bummed out about this. Ugh. Going to be so weird seeing them without him. Something inside me feels like this can get messy....