NFG Kicks Out Steve Klein

billya

"...ex-wife called the police..."

He married a succubus!  Steve is a rock star, what is he doing online?  He should be slaying babes left & right in person, all the way down to 18, just turned 18, if he wants.  And not marry in the first place if that's his mode of operation.  I don't know how to do these little GIF videos but I want to insert the part on the Ladies Man where they burn down his boat & Lance and the guys say "Jeez...we really didn't think that through..."

Anyways, we don't know what was said, we have no clue what the context was between him & these girls.  As most people here have him proven guilty and in the worst way it sounds like, playing devils advocate, maybe these chats & videos took place on an 18+ website & the girls lied about their age.  I mean I know teenage girls don't usually do that though...  But hypothetically speaking.  We don't know what the evidence is.  A video.  Ok, well what was on the video?  We don't fuckin know, but your imagination comes to the conclusion of the worst possible scenario by default.

I say I'll let the case play out & see what happens before I go dirtying up the NFG name for myself.

"...ex-wife called the police..."

He married a succubus!  Steve is a rock star, what is he doing online?  He should be slaying babes left & right in person, all the way down to 18, just turned 18, if he wants.  And not marry in the first place if that's his mode of operation.  I don't know how to do these little GIF videos but I want to insert the part on the Ladies Man where they burn down his boat & Lance and the guys say "Jeez...we really didn't think that through..."

Anyways, we don't know what was said, we have no clue what the context was between him & these girls.  As most people here have him proven guilty and in the worst way it sounds like, playing devils advocate, maybe these chats & videos took place on an 18+ website & the girls lied about their age.  I mean I know teenage girls don't usually do that though...  But hypothetically speaking.  We don't know what the evidence is.  A video.  Ok, well what was on the video?  We don't fuckin know, but your imagination comes to the conclusion of the worst possible scenario by default.

I say I'll let the case play out & see what happens before I go dirtying up the NFG name for myself.

oh, okay.

• 3 weeks later...

How fucking creepy is it that his daugthers voice was heard in the videos? Gotta me pretty close to the computer for a crappy computer mic to pic your voice up. Even if the girls turn out not to be underage, still fucking wrong to be masturbating with your kid in the room.

I got confused at that part. I can't tell if she meant she heard her daughters voice, as in...she saw a bunch of teenage girls on cam and automatically thought "that girl is young enough to be my daughter" type way. Or if she actually heard her voice.

Man, some people are just weeeird. Who records themself masturbating on Skype sessions and then stores it on their hard drive? Even if the girls are over 18, that's just plain creepy as fuck. What's the point of that, do you want to watch it later and masterbate to it again? And over 100 videos? Fuck that shit and fuck this guy and fuck his stupid teeny bopper pop band.

just bizarre. i'm not so certain that the daughter's voice is literal.. whether it is or it isn't, it probably deserves more than the one vague sentence.

she didnt say she heard her daughters voice in all the videos, she said in one specific video. If she wasnt being literal about it she would have said she heard it in all the videos, or in one of the girls sounded like her. Not to mention that I have never heard anyone over the age of 7 have the same voice as a toddler, let alone a teenage girl.

she didnt say she heard her daughters voice in all the videos, she said in one specific video. If she wasnt being literal about it she would have said she heard it in all the videos, or in one of the girls sounded like her. Not to mention that I have never heard anyone over the age of 7 have the same voice as a toddler, let alone a teenage girl.

I wonder how many videos she watched until she was like "fuck this guy.  fuck this guy to ass rape prison".

I'm still dumbfounded by this entire situation.

Nfg was my band. Living in Florida and being a pop punk kid still at almost 30 just kinda ruined it for me.

I have nothing meaningful to say... Just hoping nfg can respond album wise very soon and remind us why we liked this band in the first place