Where Can I Get Accurate Values For My Vinyl?

VLangs

hey y'all so I'm trying to rate out all my old vinyl and see if there's any worth here or if I should just hold on to it all but I'm having a hard time getting an accurate value for my stuff. My friend told me that 808s is a rare vinyl, was actually unaware of that until like a month ago which is what started this hunt, so it got me thinking what else could be worth some value. It's your typical grew up in the 90s/00s vinyl stuff I was big on it in high school/college/grad school.

I'm not going to post a huge list or anything, but here's some of the things that I can gather are rarer, maybe one of you can help me out? Most of it is punk/rock from the early/mid 2000s

Taking Back Sunday - Tell All Your Friends (Victory Records, Gold)

Taking Back Sunday - Where You Want To Be (Victory Records, Green, Yellow, yes I have two lol)

Fall Out Boy - Take This To Your Grave (Fueled By Ramen, Camo colored)

Fall Out Boy - From Under The Cork Tree (Fueled By Ramen, Black)

Fob - Infinity on High (Picture disc, ugh)

Fob - Folie A Deux (orange and red)

Fob - Save Rock and Roll

Panic - A Fever You Can't Sweat Out (black)

Paramore - All We Know is Falling (Green)

Paramore - Riot! (White)

Panic - Pretty. Odd. (big box set with a puzzle)

Panic - That Green Gentleman 7in

Brand New - Your Favorite Weapon (Iodine/Number 5)

Atreyu - Lead Anchord Paper Sails

Oasis - (What's The Story) Morning Glory (Big Brother)

Jay Z - Vol. 2 Hard Knock Life (Roc A Fella)

Enter The Wu-Tang

The Beatles - Abbey Road (apple)

Rolling Stones - Their Satanic Majesties Request (Mono, London Records)

And lastly I have this big billy joel box set that has 6 vinyl in it (Maxwell House Coffee and JC Penny Present: "The Piano Man" Billy Joel, REMN Records). I can't find a thing on this album, I'm assuming it was a compilation sold at JC Penny some holiday season but who knows

Thanks for any help guys!

It's true. Why the fuck did this guy get such hate from the second he posted? He's not trying to flip records he's trying to sell them for fair prices. 

thanks dude. I just was googling around and stumbled upon here and figured I'd ask, guess I shouldn't have bothered.

I'm not even much of a seller. I just wanted to know if they're worth stuff so I can put them in plastic jackets or not!

thanks dude. I just was googling around and stumbled upon here and figured I'd ask, guess I shouldn't have bothered.

I'm not even much of a seller. I just wanted to know if they're worth stuff so I can put them in plastic jackets or not!

People sell records all the time on the sell/trade forum here but apparently asking what a fair price is gets you told to fuck off.

This site can be very immature at times. Sorry my man. 

Well if you're not selling them other sites to check would be Discogs, Collector's Frenzy and Ebay to get a general idea.

thank you! that's the kind of post I was looking for

I was also hoping for some general ballparks of what they tend to go for, considering y'all seem to all be looking for the same things and selling them (but no one has a price listed) 

cool story bro.

I can tell I won't be on this site long. sheesh, so much for being a welcoming place

Don't worry about it. It's a great place with the best info in the biz. Unfortunately, you really do have to avoid saying certain things at certain times in certain threads so you're not deemed certain things in order to get by okay. The more you're here, the more you'll like it. Just ignore or laugh at the people who give you crap. All in all, it's in good fun. Yes, even with Dreamover. :)

More to the point, popsike.com is your go to. You'll see what things sold for on eBay. As a side note, if you do ever choose to sell things on here, know that you won't be selling as high as eBay. 

Popsike.com If you want to sell here though you should cut all ebay prices in about half though. 

If I owned a shop I'd price these at:

Fall Out Boy - Take This To Your Grave (Fueled By Ramen, Camo colored) - $75

Fall Out Boy - From Under The Cork Tree (Fueled By Ramen, Black) - $70

Fob - Infinity on High (Picture disc, ugh) - $40

Fob - Folie A Deux (orange and red) - $15

Fob - Save Rock and Roll - $15

Panic - A Fever You Can't Sweat Out (black) - $40

Paramore - All We Know is Falling (Green) - $40

Paramore - Riot! (White) - $50

Brand New - Your Favorite Weapon (Iodine/Number 5) - $100

Granted most people want to sell things at ebay prices though.