Possible EARTH represses?

yes, I know its not hard to get... I have a copy that I spun twice. Bought it upon recommendation from a friend. Never got into it and tried again the other day. Still have no interest. I posed the question cause I am happy to give it away for free but wanted to make sure it goes to a fan of their music, rather than somebody just wanting a free record.

seeing as u have interest, ill give ya first dibs. Pm me if u want it.

Very very awesome of you to do that.

yes, I know its not hard to get... I have a copy that I spun twice. Bought it upon recommendation from a friend. Never got into it and tried again the other day. Still have no interest. I posed the question cause I am happy to give it away for free but wanted to make sure it goes to a fan of their music, rather than somebody just wanting a free record.

seeing as u have interest, ill give ya first dibs. Pm me if u want it.

I'm interested, if satanosaurus isn't. I've heard good things about this band.

• 3 months later...
I'm contemplating taking a break from this website because the influx of releases coming out that I want vs. my income is the most laughable situation. 

Sometimes I know that feel.  But I'm only after Hex at the moment... and outside of the picture discs [which are hardly desirable to me], regular copies of that album are fetching big bucks.  I'm elated to see it being repressed.

Sometimes I know that feel.  But I'm only after Hex at the moment... and outside of the picture discs [which are hardly desirable to me], regular copies of that album are fetching big bucks.  I'm elated to see it being repressed.

Haha, it's mainly because I'm trying to move to a different state in about a year's time. 

I wan't both though... :( I hope they aren't ltd pressings. Wouldn't mind waiting a month or two to pick them up at my local shop.

Picture on Facebook seemed to imply another "bible" version. This time brown though.

I had to look up Southern Lord on Facebook to see what you were talking from, and I officially stand corrected.  Can't believe they're repressing the entire package.  That's so cool.  I wonder what that thing will retail for.

General interest over those seem pretty promising. Lots of fans urging for them. I've got both first pressings, and will probably order a black wax of Hex (in the hopes that this pressing has lower surface noise) but I'm still not sure if I'll get Bees. The first pressing package weights a ton and is oversized, will cost a fortune to ship again. But as with Hex, Bees could also have its noise issued dealt with this new pressing, I'll have to think quick. Would be happy if there was a "standard" version of it along with the "bible" version.