Possible EARTH represses?

From the SL Europe FB page:

To all of you who have placed pre orders for both Earth "Bees" and "Hex" on the Euro site we would like to apologize for the late shipping. We've run into a bit of bad luck with the shipment coming from the US being split in two. We will ship as soon as we get all the vinyl in. Again our apologies!

20 goddamn euro to ship to Australia. certainly different to the 3.50 euro that some other german distros and labels charge to ship single LPs to Australia.

I was surprised at the price as well. I think I dished out 10€ for shipping which amounted to a  full price of 43 dollars. Quite a lot for a single LP...I couldn't resist though. It's Dylan Carlson.

Mine should be here today, I'll post a photo when I get them.

They have arrived! Also:

Dear Southern Lord,

You sure know how to package a shipment of records! Great job! :)

bi8as2.jpg

I didn't realize how big the cover packaging was for Bees Made Honey. Jeez Louise!

• 1 month later...

From the Southern Lord Europe Facebook page:

Earth will be on the road starting Thursday and will end in the UK on the 16th of August. Go say hi if you can.
For all you vinyl collectors, they will have a limited amount if both Hex and Bees in silver/grey color at their merch table.

Mine are already ordered from the US and anyway I doubt they'll have any left by the time they get here.

• 4 months later...