The Casket Girls-True Love Kills the Fairy Tales (grave face records)

http://www.graveface.com/graveface-catalog.html

GRAVE107.jpg

From GraveFace Records

"1. Same Side

2. Day to Day
3. Chemical Dizzy
4. Ashes and Embers
5. True Love Kills the Fairy Tale
6. Secular Love
7. Holding You Back
8. Stone and Rock

9. Perfect Little Soul

10. The Chase

ALL PRE-ORDERS COME WITH AN INSTANT DOWNLOAD OF SAME SIDE & SAME SIDE INSTRUMENTAL. FULL ALBUM IN FEB.

LP: Record Club members receive cotton candy in milky clear colored vinyl. All RC copies hand-numbered. First retail/mail-order pressing is sea & aqua blue a side b side vinyl (700 copies). First pressing comes in special packaging (logo done with 3D UV + title embossing + metallic ink). Comes with an 11x11 insert. All customers receive an 11x17 promo poster. Will hit you well before the Feb release date.

CD: The CD is packaged in a gatefold recycled sleeve. All customers receive an 11x17 retail poster. Will hit you well before the Feb release date.

Cassette: The cassette comes with a full color j-card. Limited 500 copies. All customers receive 11x17 promo poster. Will hit you well before the Feb release date."

• 1 month later...

I have been listening to this record for the last couple days and damn, this is a fantastic fucking album.  Graveface Record Club always delivers the goods

Yup!

I'm pretty interested to see what the William Schaff test pressing jacket comes back looking like.

The Xiu Xiu one was very cool.

I'm really feeling like I have to see them live. Has anyone seen the tour yet? How did the groups sound and did they have any tour editions?

I saw them at Gravefacefest and it was good, but the whole night was riddled with technical issues (Dosh didn't even get to play because it was hopeless for him to set up his equipment and he got discouraged pretty quickly)... bad weather played a hand in delaying setups and as a result I don't think they had a chance to check every nuance thereof.

I liked the previous CGs releases, but this one is head and shoulders above those two.

I think it's because I had high hopes with how great Dreamend is and they didn't really blow me away.

I'm excited to listen to the new one a couple more times to see how much more it grows on me!