Beyonce

stl_ben

^really? Girl has some of the best pipes in the world.GTFO.

This album is really different from her previous stuff... after a first listen, I'm anxious to listen again. It gives me a little Lana Del Rey vibe at times with a little Drake influence.

So because... as you say, she has some of the "best pipes in the world," we should GTFO b/c we don't share the same taste in music?

I can respect any musician or artist for their talent, but doesn't mean I have to like their music.  My dislike for her goes beyond her music. 

I really hate this board and their elitism towards mainstream pop music sometime.

What I like about this board is that there is diverse taste in music, and generally everyone can get along fine without an issue.  I don't see why it is a big deal that some people like her music and some don't.  It'd be a tad boring if everyone agreed on everything around here.

She can have "a great set of pipes" and still be an overrated piece of trash.

Fired

I don't even like her that much but she's quite talented ^___^

I never said she isn't good at singing, just that I cannot stand how people worship her and how she acts like she owns the world. She fucking lip-synced the national anthem. I have no respect for her.

Shit ain't on Spotify, where are you guys listening to it?

http://www.howflyhiphop.com/2013/12/13/beyonce-beyonce-download-album-stream/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=beyonce-beyonce-download-album-stream

I love how this dropped out from nowhere. Has this ever been done by a high profile artist before?

Not that I know of.  Jack White, jay-Z, Kanye have all done drops with just a few weeks notice...but not surprise here is a full album (and videos for every track.)

I don't much care for Beyoncé. Never have.

What boggles my mind is the trend as of late on VC of people jumping into threads to shit-talk on the subject just for the sake of doing so and antagonizing the people who are into that particular band, artist, or release.

If you don't like Beyoncé, then don't post on here. If you feel an excrutiatingly painful need to post, then just keep it simple with something like "nope, don't enjoy her music. It's not for me." Then move on.

What boggles my mind is the trend as of late on VC of people jumping into threads to shit-talk on the subject just for the sake of doing so and antagonizing the people who are into that particular band, artist, or release.

If you don't like Beyoncé, then don't post on here. If you feel an excrutiatingly painful need to post, then just keep it simple with something like "nope, don't enjoy her music. It's not for me." Then move on.

Freedom of speech. Don't like it? Too fucking bad.

Also, I will take Beyonce over lame ass Taylor Swift any day of the week.

Honestly, if you don't like her music, that's cool - neither do I. But there's no reason for an ad homonym attack on her as a person (calling her a piece of trash). Argue against her music, not against her.

I remember when people here jumped all over me years ago when I said Lady Gaga is her generation's Madonna.

Discussing mainstream pop music here certainly gets people fired up.