WTB: Tonight Alive - Consider This 7"

HeyChristina_

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I have been looking for this one for awhile too.   I thought I would get lucky this past January as I saw a action come up on ebay.  However, the ebay was a Australia only auction.  I contacted the seller asking if she would consider shipping to the United States and that I would cover would pay for that shipping.  Unfortunately, she replied that she did not real conformable shipping it out of the country.  

ebay auctions for this vinyl are very few, only like 3 in the last year or so.    I haven't been able to find any listings for it elsewhere.  

But you never know, keep looking and you might end up with it.  I ended up with a "Let It Land" EP after awhile of searching.  

I would imagine with the success of The Edge and Tonight Alive landing the Single for The Amazing Spiderman 2 in Australia and the UK some of these are bound to show up again on ebay.  

I think I actually saw the same auction for it in January. Unfortunately, I didn't find it until after it had ended. But if she wasn't comfortable shipping it out of the country, I guess it's better that I hadn't stumbled upon it sooner. 

This is really the only thing in their discography that I can't seem to find. I had no trouble finding the "Let It Land" EP on ebay, but that may have just been luck. I know this pressing was really limited though. 

Hopefully we'll each find one eventually! 

It is the one thing I can't seem to find either.  Like you said, I found the "Let It Land" EP right away on ebay, but apparently it was all luck.  I know a lot of people looking for it and it's really only come up on ebay 3 times in the last year so I guess we 2 of the lucky people.   I have been keeping an eye out for it for some friends and I have not seen it come back on ebay since I got it.   The Let It land is pretty rare.

The Consider This 7" is very rare now.  Before this past january's auction on eBay, the only one before that was December  of 2012, so over a year between listings.  

I'm trying a new approach on trying to find the Consider This 7".  I'm having someone try to find one for me in Australia.  Crossing my figures that this will work, I have got a lead but not guarantee.  If I land one I'll let you know.

• 1 month later...

A lot of these have been popping up on eBay ever since Sammy (TA's photographer) sold one of his for over $300. I was able to get my hands on the blue one for about $45 + shipping from Australia. I think they have the other colors as well that they're selling, but I didn't have the money they were asking for the entire set.

A lot of these have been popping up on eBay ever since Sammy (TA's photographer) sold one of his for over $300. I was able to get my hands on the blue one for about $45 + shipping from Australia. I think they have the other colors as well that they're selling, but I didn't have the money they were asking for the entire set.

I was able to get my hands on a green one.   I didn't get quite as good of a deal as you did.  $79.99AU is what I ended up paying plus shipping.  There were three copies on when I bid on the green one.   1 green and 2 red.  No Blue.  All were listed for $79.99AU.   

I kind of want to get my hands on all the colors, especially the blue one if I can, but I am not going to jump on an other for $79.99 quite yet.  Going to see if more get posted and if at a lower price.  Also going to give some of my friends a chance to buy the red ones that are up now, as I know they have been looking for awhile.  

• 3 weeks later...

I just scored a 3 pack with all 3 colors in it a couple weeks after I bought the green one.  So now I have 1 red, 2 green and 1 blue.  

If anyone is looking for a green one let me know.  I'd be willing to sell it for $100 plus shipping as I had $96.67 invested in buying it and shipping to the states.