Blink-182 Cheshire Cat 1st Pressing

Ignore the fools / trolls with no useful info.  Seems like a bunch of them but you can find polite members with plenty of knowledge ready to be shared

their is only 1 pressing with the red eyed cat cover... http://www.discogs.com/Blink-182-Cheshire-Cat/release/3019386  Now how many were pressed is not available.  

Ignore the fools / trolls with no useful info.  Seems like a bunch of them but you can find polite members with plenty of knowledge ready to be shared

their is only 1 pressing with the red eyed cat cover... http://www.discogs.com/Blink-182-Cheshire-Cat/release/3019386  Now how many were pressed is not available.  

Says the guy with no useful information.

Wow, I can't believe the overall pretentiousness and douchebaggery I've seen here.

I don't have any info for OP, I just hope the trolls in this thread are at home fapping to their superior knowledge of English within the realm of vinyl collecting.

Why does it matter what it is limited to?

Wow, I can't believe the overall pretentiousness and douchebaggery I've seen here.

I don't have any info for OP, I just hope the trolls in this thread are at home fapping to their superior knowledge of English within the realm of vinyl collecting.

Says the newest and best troll yet. Great post.

Why don't you make yourself at home in the Brand New threads.

Ignore the fools / trolls with no useful info.  Seems like there are a bunch of them, but you can find polite members with plenty of knowledge ready to be shared

their There is only 1 pressing with the red eyed cat cover... http://www.discogs.com/Blink-182-Cheshire-Cat/release/3019386.  Now, how many were pressed is not available.  

I'm still a dick though.

I think I just nailed pretentiousness, douchebaggery and superior knowledge of English within the realm of vinyl collecting. The trifecta!

Gotta go fap. BRB. 

*** Edit ***

Cat themed variant. Very cool. 

Edited by crashfistfight

Says the newest and best troll yet. Great post.

Why don't you make yourself at home in the Brand New threads.

Woah woah the wording here is fucking with my head, since you capitalized "Brand New" I'm not sure if you mean a proper noun or you actually mean to start posting in the latest threads.

I'm still a dick though.

I think I just nailed pretentiousness, douchebaggery and superior knowledge of English within the realm of vinyl collecting. The trifecta!

Gotta go fap. BRB. 

*** Edit ***

Cat themed variant. Very cool. 

Stop lying to everyone, you came while you were writing this.