PO NOW! Manchester Orchestra "Cope" and Headlining Tour with B&C, Kevin Devine

RadDonut

Saw this tour last night and Jon had a family emergency so he wasn't there.  BalCo still played, but they only played 6 songs and James sang 3, Kevin Devine sang 2, and Andy Hull sang 1.  It was cool, but also somewhat disappointing.  Hopefully they'll make it back through sometime soon.  Otherwise, both ManOrch and KevDev killed it.  Such a great show.  I have no money otherwise I would have picked up the Simple Math press.  Also the copies of Cope that they were selling were autographed.  I'd definitely suggest seeing this tour!

Saw this tour last night and Jon had a family emergency so he wasn't there.  BalCo still played, but they only played 6 songs and James sang 3, Kevin Devine sang 2, and Andy Hull sang 1.  It was cool, but also somewhat disappointing.  Hopefully they'll make it back through sometime soon.  Otherwise, both ManOrch and KevDev killed it.  Such a great show.  I have no money otherwise I would have picked up the Simple Math press.  Also the copies of Cope that they were selling were autographed.  I'd definitely suggest seeing this tour!

Did they still have copies of Like a Virgin Losing Child? trying to pick this up when i see em this weekend.

So they emailed me back saying they are waiting for the last few parts to come in a day or two and they'll start shipping by the end of this week.

For the box set right? The post above yours was pertaining to the minus the bear split so I wasn't sure (i'm also dense and insecure)