PO NOW! Manchester Orchestra "Cope" and Headlining Tour with B&C, Kevin Devine

RadDonut

When did you order yours, out of curiosity? I have no idea if I got the patch or not. Either way, the set looks fucking rad and I can't wait to get it, with or without a patch.

Honestly, I don't recall exactly. I remember I ordered it on my phone while I was on the bus home from class. I definitely thought I'd have a lower number though. Someone mentioned emailing a band member to ask if they were within the first 100 and they said yeah, "if you were before blah blah time you should be safe" and I was a few minutes before that time.

Got mine in today. #15 with the patch, and my Every Stone 7in fits right in the box as well. Awesome box set.

Nice! You must've ordered like the minute it went up.

I ordered mine while people were still doing the whole add them all to your cart so no one can get them thing. So I dunno how early that was.

I got mine today, I'm pumped. This is a really nice package, and I was pleased to find out that I got a patch. Originally when I e-mailed them to see if I was in the first 100 they told me that I'd just missed it, but I got box #44, so who knows?

I can't wait to spin the LP and the 7"s!

I remember that! I also remember that I got in a few minutes before you. I don't mind at all that they're out of order, just more of a curiosity than anything.