PO NOW! Manchester Orchestra "Cope" and Headlining Tour with B&C, Kevin Devine

RadDonut

What are peoples opinion on the Simple Math tour vinyl? Will it be available online after the tour? Would kill to get my hands on a copy.. Couldn't go to the Buffalo show on account of studying for the CFA exam but it seems like it should be available soon, but correct me if I am wrong. 

I can't imagine it not being available once the tour is over. My friend said they had several copies and didn't limit him to how many he could buy when he picked one up for me. Plus I think this pressing overall sounds a lot better than the first. Only other thing about it that is different is there is an insert with the lyrics instead of them being on the inner sleeve. 

Got my box today. #634/2000. No patch, but I got a sweet Polaroid of Andy playing guitar! Hopefully I can track one down sometimes. This package is just super rad, though. One of the most well-put-together box sets I've seen. Love the way the 7"s and the signed card fit into the box. Also wasn't expecting the 7"s to have such high-quality jackets compared to the Top Notch 7". Very impressed all around.

If someone could upload a copy of opposite sides that would be awesome! Sadly I missed out on the boxset :(

Was coming here to say something like this after listening to the 7". Damn good song. Anyone who has a USB table or is skilled at ripping vinyl should definitely do that with that song. Sooooo good. Also, off topic, but someone should do that with the new Sam Means 7".

Was coming here to say something like this after listening to the 7". Damn good song. Anyone who has a USB table or is skilled at ripping vinyl should definitely do that with that song. Sooooo good. Also, off topic, but someone should do that with the new Sam Means 7".

I can help you with that! Unfortunately the record itself had some surface noise

Just got back from their show in Boston. Unreal all around. Andy's voice was spot on. The rest of the band was spot on. The setlist was killer. They only had Cope and Simple Math at the merch table. They must have run out of the first two albums which I was kinda bummed about. But the new stuff that they played from Cope sounded great!

Just got back from their show in Boston. Unreal all around. Andy's voice was spot on. The rest of the band was spot on. The setlist was killer. They only had Cope and Simple Math at the merch table. They must have run out of the first two albums which I was kinda bummed about. But the new stuff that they played from Cope sounded great!

Are you serious? I'm seeing them tomorrow and I'm going to be really upset if they don't have all of them. I've been waiting for a while.

I was there as well! I wish they could have played for longer cause their set at Terminal 5 was 3 songs longer, although I heard that one of their guitar amp heads blew up so they didn't go on stage on time.

Are you serious? I'm seeing them tomorrow and I'm going to be really upset if they don't have all of them. I've been waiting for a while.

They had a copy of Virgin on the table when doors opened, but maybe they're sold out now?

Plus bandcamp doesn't have blue jeans available for download still right? I'll PM you with a link.

I don't think it has either for sale? Maybe it has the other one. Not sure. But Blue Jeans is definitely not for sale. If it was, I'd totally be okay with buying it. Haha. I have the 7". I wish there was a download code, but I figure that has to do with the agreement with the label? Idk.

Have they had the Minus the Bear splits yet? Also - does Kevin Devine still have the clear variants?

KDev variants were sealed. I didn't ask, but I'm gonna assume. I checked merch after his set and that's when I only saw Simple Math and Cope. They had Virgin CDs, but I'm not sure if they sold out of vinyl or were only selling a few a night.

Yeah they didn't have "Like A Virgin" or "Everything To Nothing". But I got "Simple Math". It has a huge crease in the top right corner that I didn't notice until I got home, it's fine because I don't plan on selling it, but it's still kind of a bummer. The show was my first time seeing them and it was one of the best shows I've ever gone to.

Also, Kevin Devine only has Bulldozer. It's the yellow variant. Merch sales must have been good this tour.

Good thing I bought Bubblegum in Boston then.

Also, was anyone else disappointed by Balance and Composure? I love their two albums, but I thought they didn't put on a great show.

Also, Kevin Devine only has Bulldozer. It's the yellow variant. Merch sales must have been good this tour.

Woah! Yeah, I bought Bulldozer in Orlando and it was clear. Glad he's selling stuff so well.

Good thing I bought Bubblegum in Boston then.

Also, was anyone else disappointed by Balance and Composure? I love their two albums, but I thought they didn't put on a great show.

Me and almost everyone else I've talked to.