Cartel - The Ransom - on sale Friday 12/20

There was already a money green variant /400 available directly from Company Ink so it seems odd that Hot Topic would also have a green variant. The number of pressings is lower, so that may be the case.  I would ask Joe from Company Ink or Travis from Hot Topic.

Those pressings look amazing!  Here's to helping a great cause.

There was already a money green variant /400 available directly from Company Ink so it seems odd that Hot Topic would also have a green variant. The number of pressings is lower, so that may be the case.  I would ask Joe from Company Ink or Travis from Hot Topic.

Those pressings look amazing!  Here's to helping a great cause.

it's the same I had like 20 extras that I put up. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have copies of this on green and splatter in my store now! (just five copies of each)

http://buriedinbrightlight.storenvy.com/

If you buy before the end of the week, use code 'RANSOM' to get 10% off, as well as 10% off any other items you buy with it.

Thanks! 

Also - I think this will be the only time it's ever been cheaper than 12.99. So get on it!

I have copies of this on green and splatter in my store now! (just five copies of each)

If you buy before the end of the week, use code 'RANSOM' to get 10% off, as well as 10% off any other items you buy with it.

Thanks! 

Also - I think this will be the only time it's ever been cheaper than 12.99. So get on it!

Good deal, ordered!

ETR store wil have some copies of the splatter variant starting tomorrow. 

IF you have not picked this up yet then check our webstore TOMORROW when our Reel Big Fish- Turn the radio off    reissue goes on sale, along with a special unannounced release which I am sure people checking out this thread will be happy about  ;)

ETR store wil have some copies of the splatter variant starting tomorrow. 

IF you have not picked this up yet then check our webstore TOMORROW when our Reel Big Fish- Turn the radio off    reissue goes on sale, along with a special unannounced release which I am sure people checking out this thread will be happy about  ;)

Dammit, don't do this to me haha now I will obsessively check the website all day tomorrow because I've already convinced myself its Chroma haha

Thanks!

To those who have picked this up so far or who are on the fence, you will probably get a free record or stickers or posters or all the above when you order from me. It's worth it. Promise.

Thanks!

Only today and tomorrow left on this! Get on it!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 years later...