PO NOW: The Hotel Year (The Hotelier) - Home, Like No Place Is There

If you do not care what number you get just message me so i can not worry about messaging you. dudes were awesome. sucks there was only like 20 people there watching them. great set. they even let me pay via paypal. so i gift them the total so they wouldnt get any fees from paypal or from using my debit card.

If you do not care what number you get just message me so i can not worry about messaging you. dudes were awesome. sucks there was only like 20 people there watching them. great set. they even let me pay via paypal. so i gift them the total so they wouldnt get any fees from paypal or from using my debit card.

You're quickly becoming my favorite person on this board.  Thanks for the help, man!

I gave the last guy a few extra hours, pretty much til i got out of work, and he changed his mind on the album. so i have 1 left. I have 8 of you that have already pmd me. the one who can guess the number out of 100 the record is will have first dibs to buy this. if you can not guess it then the person closest to it will have the option to buy it. you have til 6pm mst to pm me back

I gave the last guy a few extra hours, pretty much til i got out of work, and he changed his mind on the album. so i have 1 left. I have 8 of you that have already pmd me. the one who can guess the number out of 100 the record is will have first dibs to buy this. if you can not guess it then the person closest to it will have the option to buy it. you have til 6pm mst to pm me back

69. I'm callin it.

So who got the closest?