PO NOW: The Hotel Year (The Hotelier) - Home, Like No Place Is There

Apparently there isn't a new tour press of this. I have a buddy who is on VC (I think) and he said they don't have a tour press of home like no place is there but they have the tour press /250 of it never goes out. He is there right now and they said they only had left over copies of the latest press for home like no place is there..

• 1 month later...

They said on Facebook that they were getting pressed the week of the 28th of April. Then they would have to be shipped to TE and then shipped to you. I'm still waiting for mine. Figure it'll probably ship this week or next. 

Didn't know this! Thanks, mine is actually coming from the no idea distro, so it will probably be another extra week.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Test presses for this and It Never Goes Out up on Tiny Engines eBay, along with some of their other recent releases.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/tiny-engines/m.html?item=281752728622&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562&utm_content=bufferf5377&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

If only I could afford the Home test press...

How'd you get them? Just buy them from the label?

Yeah I had messaged him last november about purchasing them because I missed them at fest and he never replied then last week I got a message asking if I were still interested, which I was. needless to say I was very stoked to grab the hotelier and a somos test for the collection!

Yeah I had messaged him last november about purchasing them because I missed them at fest and he never replied then last week I got a message asking if I were still interested, which I was. needless to say I was very stoked to grab the hotelier and a somos test for the collection!

Damn, dude I'm so jealous. Would give anything for that Home test...

How much did you buy them for, if you don't mind me asking?

Damn, dude I'm so jealous. Would give anything for that Home test...

How much did you buy them for, if you don't mind me asking?

I snagged all three for 225 shipped. I really didn't know what to offer so we kinda ballparked what we thought they would go for. chuck was super nice and hooked me up.

Hmm, 75 a pop. That's actually not bad. I would have no problem paying that. Doubt they'd be able to hook me up too though.

maybe! you never know til you hit them with an email! chucks been super nice over email, and I'm pretty sure it was him at fest last year and he was super nice then as well!

maybe! you never know til you hit them with an email! chucks been super nice over email, and I'm pretty sure it was him at fest last year and he was super nice then as well!

I probably will as soon as I have the extra cash. Definitely gonna go for that Runaway Brother test on eBay though. Hopefully it doesn't go for crazy amounts.

I'm trying my best not to spend a lot on records this week and next... driving to California to see basement and of course I don't get paid til the day after the trip

If you don't mind me asking, what do you do? I think you're younger than me and you're always dropping bank on records.