OUT NOW: La Dispute - Rooms of the House

I can't get the download into my itunes cause its a wav file.  I used to remember how to work around it but forgot.  Any idea?

Edit: Nevermind. Got it

for anyone interested in file converting, download "switch file converter"

it's awesome for switching to MP3 from flac or a wav file and you can also switch to 320 kbps from 192 and vice versa (just had to do this with that Neck Deep album that just dropped, download is only in 192 kbps)

for anyone interested in file converting, download "switch file converter"

it's awesome for switching to MP3 from flac or a wav file and you can also switch to 320 kbps from 192 and vice versa (just had to do this with that Neck Deep album that just dropped, download is only in 192 kbps)

This doesn't make any fucking sense at all.

okay sorry, I didn't know once it's compressed you can't gain it back, OTHER THAN THAT it's still a great file converter and it will work for the wav file download from La Dispute. someone could of just said this instead of writing pointless, cruel comebacks. Peace and love ladies

Woah dood.

okay sorry, I didn't know once it's compressed you can't gain it back, OTHER THAN THAT it's still a great file converter and it will work for the wav file download from La Dispute. someone could of just said this instead of writing pointless, cruel comebacks. Peace and love ladies

I must have missed those comebacks.

off the thread's topic but not completly off but i just wondering this: in the wildlife bundle there was a little book, was it blank? i read somewhere that there was a lyric booklet, a picture booklet, and a notebook.

there was a small note book you could write in, and a photo book

It was the lyrics, written somewhat in the form of a notebook

really?  i owned this for a while before i sold it, and only remember a small blank notebook/journal type thing, and a picture book.

EDIT: now i remember a lyric booklet, but wasn't that just from the CD version?