OUT NOW: La Dispute - Rooms of the House

Well I know it's what defined their sound, I'm just personally not a fan, and I can see them taking a more straightforward approach to this record after those past two "ambitious" attempts. That's all I was getting at.

Listen to their first album Vancouver. I think you'll like it.

Listen to their first album Vancouver. I think you'll like it.

I don't think you'd like this either. It's the weakest of the three.

Anyone want to split the deluxe with me? i just want the record and book, you can have the print, Stickers, Tote Bag and patch for $24 shipped to you. PM me!

Don't hate. That's at cost for all that random stuff. I just want the cool color and awesome book.

I didn't hate, but that is one of the least enticing "deals" I've seen here haha

Idk i thought someone would want it. i did the same thing with the relient k bundle. Tote and A box. Im not going to do anything with that shit haah

Edit: Plus the print is pretty cool i guess. i have no room for it.

New Song:

http://www.avclub.com/article/michigans-brooding-la-dispute-debuts-for-mayor-in-107691

I liked Wildlife and thought there was a good potential for further growth. Don't like this song at all, though. Starts out like a emo pop punk song, and turning to sing-yelling doesn't do anything good for me. Ah well. I'll give other songs a chance as they're released.

I know for a fact I won't be listening to it again. I'll keep jamming "Stay Happy There" though. That song is awesome.

I don't know sometimes songs grow on me and they're my favorite band, but nothing about it caught my attention. The recording even sounded bad honestly.

At least we have Stay Happy... I heard from a friend who tour manages for La Dis that they picked the worst songs (in his opinion) to release as singles so there's hope!