OUT NOW: La Dispute - Rooms of the House

La Dispute just posted that there was an over press of the blue variant. They now have an extra 136 available. Go nuts.

https://www.facebook.com/LaDisputeMusic

http://hellomerch.com/collections/la-dispute/products/rooms-of-the-house

Wait, how much did I pay for this when it first went up for preorder? Was it $15 + shipping as well?

So what the hell? Got a shipping confirmation email WITH a tracking number last Wednesday. Just today I actually got movement on that tracking # with it just leaving Cali today. That's lame as fuck. Figured I'd have this in hand by today.

They printed the labels last week, so you automatically got a shipping confirmation when they did that. They put them in the mail today (presumably so you get it as close to the release date as possible). Doesn't seem unreasonable.

Hmm...I've never had that happen before. Don't get why they wouldn't just wait until closer to the actual ship date.

I guess I'm just getting impatient because I'm not listening to this until I have it in hand. Ahhh well!

Thousands of pre-orders from a new label, I woulda printed labels a month in advance just because that's how long it would have taken to get them packed up. They aren't Amazon :P

They printed the labels last week, so you automatically got a shipping confirmation when they did that. They put them in the mail today (presumably so you get it as close to the release date as possible). Doesn't seem unreasonable.

Yeah I was confused too at first. When the emails originally went out I checked USPS' website and it said ITEM NOT FOUND. Not like the normal 'its too soon to update' but literally nothing. So I emailed them and they said it would be updated on Monday (this past Monday) and sure enough, yesterday it updated.

Gotta love how it went from AZ to CA and I live in NC though!

Been jamming this in headphones constantly at work the last few days and I'll say, I like it much more today than yesterday. An incredibly well structured album, they did a great job not over doing it and adding songs that don't fit just to extend the track list. Everything fits beautifully. But I don't believe I personally like it as much as Wildlife, just doesn't have tracks like Edward Benz/King Park that give me goosebumps. I know this album will continually grow on me and will most likely be an AOTY contender. But really stoked to get this in and spin it, probably pick up a tour variant also in ATX on the 23rd too. Easily my most anticipated show so far of this year, PBTT and La in the same night... Beyond pumped.