OUT NOW: La Dispute - Rooms of the House

Sadder than the dude who got stabbed by his son over...and over...and over...

??

No, but that's sad in a different way. That album was half personal introspection and half telling the stories of other people's lives and their sadness. This one seems to be a lot more in Jordan's head and more personal, just the whole concept of the rooms of the house and the memories and the thoughts back on them. Maybe I'm way off here, I don't know.

No, but that's sad in a different way. That album was half personal introspection and half telling the stories of other people's lives and their sadness. This one seems to be a lot more in Jordan's head and more personal, just the whole concept of the rooms of the house and the memories and the thoughts back on them. Maybe I'm way off here, I don't know.

I just need to get my copy so I can FINALLY listen to this & compare.

I agree that it's weird and a bummer that lyrics weren't included. All things set aside tho the yesterday's home book is really cool and was definitely worth the investment. I hope they do another documentary and post card package like conversations for this album.

I just wish I had know that that was the only way to get the lyrics before I ordered.

Saw these guys last night. I am not familiar with anything except the stream of the new album - which I listened to a handful of times. 

They played a lot from the new album. Both 'Woman' songs which was nice. Crowd was very into everything but the new album, which has to suck touring behind a new album which technically hasn't been released yet. 

Saw these guys last night. I am not familiar with anything except the stream of the new album - which I listened to a handful of times.

They played a lot from the new album. Both 'Woman' songs which was nice. Crowd was very into everything but the new album, which has to suck touring behind a new album which technically hasn't been released yet.

Did pianos do new stuff?