Valencia - We All Need A Reason To Believe first vinyl pressing

EDIT: It's for sale now http://badtimingrecords.limitedrun.com/products/522637

Hi all, 

Happy to announce that Bad Timing Records is releasing Valencia's We All Need A Reason To Believe on vinyl for the first time. Like our first release (Acceptance's Phantoms), we are licensing this through Sony / Columbia. 

It'll go on sale tomorrow at 1pm EST right here: bit.ly/wanartb

300 Half Light Brown / Half Red 

700 Mint Green Marble

They will cost $16, with $5 flat-rate shipping across the U.S. We'll have some two-pack bundles for $30. We might do a bundle that includes a copy of the second pressing of Phantoms as well. The entire shipment arrives today and tomorrow, but we're holding off shipping them until the weekend of Jan. 3, mainly to dodge the USPS' busiest shipping season.

We were really happy to work with the band to create some special alternate artwork for this vinyl release as well. Check it out below and there are more details on the product page. If you guys have any questions, feel free to just ask 'em in this thread, I'll be around most of the day. 

bit.ly/wanartb

bit.ly/wanartb

bit.ly/wanartb

YSQAbIv.jpg

album_art.JPG

Was so excited when I saw this, thinking it was This Could be a Possibility without really reading the title. This is a great album too though, so I'll definitely be picking it up!

Good album, would also love This Could be a Possibility

Definitely good to know that there is interest for this, maybe we'll see what we can do later on.

Thomas I could definitely see Bad Timing pressing A Change of Pace's "Prepare the Masses." It would be a great fit seeing the 2 releases you guys have done so far. Album is so great!

I do love "Weekend Warriors."

Also, this is the "Christmas card" that comes in every order in case you are giving this to a friend as a gift – let it never be said that we don't at least attempt sassiness. 

great album, and i think there's some total stinkers on dancing with a ghost which gives this one the edge up on being the best valencia album

I still think This Could Be a Possibility is their best album by far. But yeah, I'd give this the nod over Dancing with a Ghost as well.