PO: FUN. BEFORE SHANE WENT TO BANGKOK: LIVE IN THE USA

tatom

I got one!  See my picture on Instragram here: http://instagram.com/p/j-ckFqNpXc/

I got 3/50 of this print. 

Hypothesis: If you look on the address label on the front of the package it tells you what pre-order number you were.  I was pre-order #6 and got print #3.  So I think they are alternating between the two prints giving you the number that coincides with what pre-order number you are.  #1 got #1 of the first print, #2 got #1 of the second print, #3 got #2 of the first print, and so on...

Apparently I was within the first 100 pre-ordered (not sure how since I ordered way late). If the hypothesis is true, I got #1 of the second print cause my label says #2 Pre-Order.

Bad news: my momma said there's water damage on the back of the package :( let's hope all is well.

EDIT: Finally got around to opening it and got #1/50 of the confetti photo. I kinda like the other photo more (not complaining though)

Apparently I was within the first 100 pre-ordered (not sure how since I ordered way late). 

Can I ask HOW late? I ordered within the first 15 minutes it was on sale and haven't received one. kinda bummed! I'm sure 15 minutes is enough for 100+ to sell but considering how slow these sold I thought my chances weren't so bad. 

Can I ask HOW late? I ordered within the first 15 minutes it was on sale and haven't received one. kinda bummed! I'm sure 15 minutes is enough for 100+ to sell but considering how slow these sold I thought my chances weren't so bad. 

According to my post on page 1, I apparently ordered it 3 hours after it went up. Still kinda shocked I somehow ended up with the #2 pre-order...?

• 3 weeks later...

We regret to inform you that due to production delays the Fun. Before Shane Went to Bangkok LIVE in the USA Vinyl has been delayed. As a result we do not expect for your vinyl to begin shipping until March 25th. We apologize for the delay. Should you have any additional questions regarding your purchase please reach out to [email protected].

Thank You,

Fueled By Ramen Customer Service

We regret to inform you that due to production delays the Fun. Before Shane Went to Bangkok LIVE in the USA Vinyl has been delayed. As a result we do not expect for your vinyl to begin shipping until March 25th. We apologize for the delay. Should you have any additional questions regarding your purchase please reach out to [email protected].

Thank You,

Fueled By Ramen Customer Service

Got that email today as well. Honestly, I thought this was shipping in April, so I'm good either way.

• 3 weeks later...