Three Days Grace - One X (GoHastings Exclusive)

Was just browsing on GoHastings right now and noticed that they had an exclusive color (and I'm guessing first pressing as there is no information on Discogs about it) for the album "One-X". I'm sure everybody here doesn't even listen to these guys but for those who are at least somewhat interested, here's a link. It's $19.98 right now.

http://www.gohastings.com/product/POPMUSIC/One-X-Hastings-Exclusive/sku/293106676.uts#.UrDMy2RDtRE

I ordered a copy just because I'm a fan of radio rock stuff. I wish it was their self-titled but maybe if enough people buy this one, they'll press it. 

Really not that surprised by the responses so far, but yeah glad there are some people who are genuinely interested. 

Funny GIFs though guys. The downvotes are helpful too. Not sure exactly what point they prove, but that's cool.

The down votes prove that if you don't like anything but the mostly obscure unknown crap that's promoted on here, there are elitist assholes to judge your taste in music on this site like there is a right or wrong answer.

Ah yes, indeed. 

Alas I posted this news for anybody who has any interest in this, because well this is a vinyl collecting board after all. 

Elitist arseholes are the bane of the internet I swear. 

The down votes prove that if you don't like anything but the mostly obscure unknown crap that's promoted on here, there are elitist assholes to judge your taste in music on this site like there is a right or wrong answer.

Have you not seen the crap this forum listens to? Paramore, The Bled, Circa Survive, Drake, Third Eye Blind. There's even a Beyonce thread.

Have you not seen the crap this forum listens to? Paramore, The Bled, Circa Survive, Drake, Third Eye Blind. There's even a Beyonce thread.

Because your taste in music is just so much better than everyone else.

Seriously, the amount of Noobs lately posting crap like this is getting old. Who cares what other people listen to? Like Derek said, tastes are subjective.

Oh, and to clarify: I haven't listened to this band since junior high or so.  And though I may tease someone for wanting to buy some radio-rock vinyl, anyone who wants to come in here and legitimately beat their chest or flaunt their "superior tastes" can fuck right off.

Oh, and to clarify: I haven't listened to this band since junior high or so. And though I may tease someone for wanting to buy some radio-rock vinyl, anyone who wants to come in here and legitimately beat their chest or flaunt their "superior tastes" can fuck right off.

Exactly. I don't like three days grace and I don't like 5 of the 6 bands that idiot named but if anyone wants to like them, then more power to you. If you like something, like it but realize just because you like something doesn't make it better than whatever the next person is into.