Deftones boxset hand numbered

xpacinox

I'm really pissed at PopMarket's inventory system. I stayed up to order that box set, added it to my cart literally 20-30 seconds after being posted live on the site, finalized my order for that immediately and the order came back as "Backordered". I contacted them and they said that they had a limited amount and due to demand a lot of people placed orders they don't have stock for, including myself. To me, their system should've been better able to keep track of inventory before finalizing orders. I'm really bummed I missed out on this.

does anyone want a numbered version that is in vg- condition? when i initially bought this from the becausesoundmatters.com it came with damage to the bottom right corner of the box which in turn damaged the bottom right corner of each of the lps. all of the vinyl is perfectly fine and and id be willing to provide pics for anyone that is interested.

i was able to get another one from popmarket on black friday (unnumbered as well) that is in perfect condition so im willing to let my numbered go below cost. hit me up if interested,

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I believe it was a Black Friday promo.

It was. In fact, I just got my shipping notification of the box set this morning. When I placed it, they said it was "backordered" and were not sure if/when it would be filled... now almost 3 months later I get notification it's shipping. I thought the order was cancelled so now I'm not even sure what the hell is going on. I don't even recall being charged so I'm looking through my records. Very odd.