TMV - De-Loused in the Comatorium 2013 Bootleg? (Black/500) *Pics

Anyone here wanna go halfsies on this? Tunesville says he has 2 copies and if my math and conversions are correct it lowers the cost down to around 70/record instead of the 90ish it is when I buy just one. PM me and let me know ASAP, thanks

Just as a note:

I ordered from Tunesville a while back, and my copy came in perfect condition.

Same here, got mine last week and it sounds wayyy better then my silver one.

Just as a note:

I ordered from Tunesville a while back, and my copy came in perfect condition.

Thanks dudes, can't wait to get mine in. I figure this would be the cheapest I'll ever find it. About how long did it take to get to you guys? He's send it out Thursday and said I should have it in as early as next Thursday. Hopefully he's right

Got mine from tunesville about a wk ago. Took about 2 and a half wks. Btw I talked to the seller & talked em down to $19 shipping instead of $26 so it came to $82. Anyone else should jump on this if they haven't yet. I think they raised the price by a few bucks since I bought it but its still a damn good deal if its under $100!

Got mine from tunesville about a wk ago. Took about 2 and a half wks. Btw I talked to the seller & talked em down to $19 shipping instead of $26 so it came to $82. Anyone else should jump on this if they haven't yet. I think they raised the price by a few bucks since I bought it but its still a damn good deal if its under $100!

Yeah, I totally talked him down. Right around 70 each, couldn't pass it up. Really pumped to finally get my hands on this :)

I know copies of this are getting harder to come by but for anyone on the fence about this I will say that I recommend this boot.

I've listened to a copy of the original before and I've got to say that this sounds better all throughout. Only issues with my copy are some persistent surface pops on the A side (only noticeable during the interludes) and the sound at the end of side D seemed a bit squashed. Side C had some scuffs from shipping but it actually seemed to be the most quiet side. The source is definitely digital but regardless whoever handled this put some TLC into it all. That being said, the sound doesn't seem as dynamic as I'd like it to be but it's certainly satisfactory.  

Until we get a proper reissue that isn't on a weird picture disc or MOV/MoFi presses this (a man can dream!) this is the best we've got.

My 2 or 3 cents.

• 1 month later...

I had an OP for a while.... Snagged it locally for $100. The sound quality just wasn't worth it sadly (beautiful package tho)... Wound up selling it maybe a couple years back.

I'll glad the boot sounds better but I can't justify spending that kind of money on an unofficial release. I can wait a few more years for a proper repress I guess....

• 3 weeks later...