just going to use this space to point how how stupid it is that hot topic will put an enormous 50% OFF THE ENTIRE STORE poster in their window, and wait until you're cashing out to say vinyl isn't included.

just going to use this space to point how how stupid it is that hot topic will put an enormous 50% OFF THE ENTIRE STORE poster in their window, and wait until you're cashing out to say vinyl isn't included.

what is the justification behind never giving discounts or anything on vinyl?  it doesnt seem like its that big of a demand or turn over of stock. there is no way their profit margin is that thin...

what is the justification behind never giving discounts or anything on vinyl? it doesnt seem like its that big of a demand or turn over of stock. there is no way their profit margin is that thin...

When the hot cash codes were just HTCASH15, etc, I abused the crap out of it. I got so many record half off doing that, and probably got them for cheaper than it cost hot topic to buy them. Too many people caught on, so now all coupons and discounts don't apply to vinyl. So yeah, I'm one of the reasons we can't have nice things.