new label: Crown and Throne Ltd first release streaming now

hello all,
i've been working on this for a while now and feel good about announcing it. I used to run a label back between 2001-2008 called This Blessing, This Curse Recordings. I stopped that for a number of reasons but I always enjoyed putting out records for bands I cared about. I finally feel in a good place financially to start again. Below are the first six releases I'm doing with rough dates for release:

2014:
CT001 Catholic Girls "Distant" 7" (out now)
CT002 Of Feather and Bone/Reproacher split 7" (out now)
CT003 Territory "Blowback" 7" (out now)
CT004 Hollow Tongue "Time/Death" 7" (out now)
CT005 La Haine "As Seasons Change, So Do You" CS (out now)
CT006 Oxcross "Tree and Stone" CS (out now)

2015:

CT007 Keeper "The Space Between Your Teeth" 12" (out now)

CT008 Fister "IV" 12" (out now)

CT009 Languish "Extinction" CS (August 2015)

There's a ton of social media set up (some in the process of being set up):
Facebook page www.facebook.com/crownandthroneltd
Twitter @crownthroneltd
Bandcamp crownandthroneltd.bandcamp.com
Bigcartel crownandthroneltd.bigcartel.com
Website (coming soon) www.crownandthroneltd.com

Instagram: @crownandthroneltd

if you are interested go ahead and follow these

Also, my friend Kneeko (who was the other half of TBTC) just started a tape label called Grimoire Cassette Cvlture. Please check him out as well, he'll be doing a cassette version of the Hollow Tongue 7"
Facebook page www.facebook.com/grimoirecassettecvlture

Bandcamp grimoirecassettecvlture.bandcamp.com

please check out and listen to the debut EP by Catholic Girls. The stream includes a song not on the 7". As far as the release goes, the artwork is arriving on Saturday and just waiting on the records from the plant and the silkscreen art for the white vinyl (artwork by Chris Colohan for the limited press FYI). Free digital download with purchase of the record. Orders up soon.

• 6 months later...

Haven't updated or bumped this in a while, so let's play catchup.  I've updated the top post with all the upcoming releases and current releases available.  These are now for sale via our Bigcartel page:

CT002 Of Feather and Bone/Reproacher split 7"
CT003 Territory "Blowback" 7"

CT005 La Haine "As Seasons Change, So Do You" CS

Oxcross from Salt Lake City, UT have joined us at Crown and Throne Ltd. and we will be releasing their excellent full length "Tree and Stone" as a limited cassette this fall. The band (which features a member of SubRosa) has the full record available on their Bandcamp page and the physical release will feature expanded artwork by Primitive Man's Ethan McCarthy.

Hollow Tongue "Time/Death" is in production with the artwork finalized this week by famed artist GIVE UP (Illustrations, Rot In Hell). A teaser track will be available soon from both Crown and Throne Ltd. and Grimoire Cassette Cvlture.

We also have some A389 distro we've added to the store too. We'll be adding more distro items in the next few weeks.

Do you know how soon it will be when you get copies in of Territory's Sic Semper Tyrannis? I've went to order it several times from other sources but haven't followed through yet. Let me know!

i'm just making sure i'll have the shipping costs right so I don't overcharge on shipping.  I should have them up on Wednesday if you were going to order other items.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Oxcross "Tree and Stone" tapes are now available in our Bigcartel store.  75 on solid grey 75 on solid red.

Hollow Tongue "Time/Death" 7"s are in, just assembling them and waiting for the limited silkscreen covers and they'll be ready for the store.  Probably one week.

CT007 and CT008 bands finalized and announcement on Oct 1st and 15th.

New distro getting added in the next two weeks too.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

sorry, i never get to this board so updates are far between.  trying to get more on top of record social media.

CT007 and CT008 are on the top post.  Test are here and approved.  Should be out April/May 2015.

We've added a bunch of distro items and a label shirt to the Bigcartel webstore.

• 4 weeks later...