Looking for Sun Kil Moon, Andy Stott, YAMS, and more! - Updated.

rooks

Hey,

I bought a bunch of stuff I've been looking for - but there is still more!

Looking for...

Sun Kil Moon - Admiral Fell Promises

Andy Stott - Luxury Problems preferably on Emerald, but, any welcome.

Demdike Stare - OG EPs and Test Pressing 1-3 on colored vinyl.

Saves the Day - In Reverie

Grouper - Way Their Crept and Wide and Hold/Sick

Leyland Kirby - All

Thanks guys. I know these are outside the normal scope, so I don't expect much, but it doesn't hurt to keep a line in the water.

This is a tricky request because not only is the music exceptionally niche, but the availability and prices on a few of them are outrageous. I was lusting after a copy of Empty Bliss until I saw the market for it.

Very best of luck to you, though I'll he flabbergasted if someone here at VC manages to hook you up.

This is a tricky request because not only is the music exceptionally niche, but the availability and prices on a few of them are outrageous. I was lusting after a copy of Empty Bliss until I saw the market for it.

Very best of luck to you, though I'll he flabbergasted if someone here at VC manages to hook you up.

Yeah, I know. I've had a couple of people round these parts offering up Andy Stott, so at least a few are familiar with the Modern Love label.

Just hoping someone's got something.  I scout discogs and Ebay constantly for stuff like this, but they show up few and far between, and when they do it's often for like $130 per or something stupid and when you contact them they aren't even interested in selling, they just list it in case anyone wants to pay that much.

But, Empty Bliss was recently repressed on Dark Green... I see the prices are at $80 on 'cogs (lol), but you should be able to find it closer to $40 somewhere!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I know I said it before, but this is a solid want list.  If you swapped out Saves The Day for Caretaker's Empty Bliss, I think I'd get behind every single item in that initial post.

Someone was selling a fairly priced Luxury Problems here on the boards, the other day.  I believe it was on gold.

Haha thanks Derek - and lucky for me I managed to hop on that Dark Green press of Empty Bliss when it came out. Spin it practically every other night.

I'll get to Lux Probs eventually. But man, I'd jump on an Emerald press superfast.