Instagram Record A Day

IanRees

I think the coolest things I've seen posted so far were the soundtrack to the movie "Rad" and a "Master of the Universe" picture disk.

Most uncool thing I've seen was on 80's day dude posted "Drive" soundtrack because it is "80's music inspired" AND it was still sealed! dude even hashtagged it, "#sealed".  wtf

I think the coolest things I've seen posted so far were the soundtrack to the movie "Rad" and a "Master of the Universe" picture disk.

Most uncool thing I've seen was on 80's day dude posted "Drive" soundtrack because it is "80's music inspired" AND it was still sealed! dude even hashtagged it, "#sealed". wtf

Lol wow

After driving interstate 800km(500miles) for a funeral.

I've posted my day 10.

Now I'm listening to nothing but punk rock for the rest of the evening. Because it's what he would have wanted. Actually. Some of you may have even met the guy if you've been to a punk rock bowling.

He was the ginger ninja from Australia. Travelled the world for the love of punk

Most uncool thing I've seen was on 80's day dude posted "Drive" soundtrack because it is "80's music inspired" AND it was still sealed! dude even hashtagged it, "#sealed".  wtf

lol

Enjoyed day 9. Posted a clear and a transparent. Earth and Harvey Milk. Got a bunch of 10"s for tonight so will have to decide later.

im considering posting more than one 10" too.

i have a pretty good handful of them, and they never seem to get spun very often.

also i find myself posting a lot of these right at or around midnight, just because it seems like a better time to do them than during the day.

no kids running around, etc.

Broken Social Scene box set. That was fun to lay out and whatnot.

As I scroll through today, it became clear why I only have a few 10"s... Because the ones out there tend to suck pretty hard.