WTB: Tell Em Steve Dave Vinylcast

kevinxabney

I paid $90 for it on here and if they do a reissue I wouldn't mind, I'd probably buy it and hang the signed one up.

Random awesome TESD Related Story: A few weeks ago I was at the stash to get my uncle a signed CBM poster (I had my own so he wanted one himself) and Walt was working. He asked one of the guys working there to find the poster for me and I got the last one they had. While my girlfriend was paying for her Ghostbuster Slimer bank, I grabbed a signed issue of Cryptozoic Man for my friend in Florida. I mentioned to him that we both ordered the booty time, we listened to the fiasco pod on the way up to the stash and the X-mas pod the day before. He was pretty happy to hear that and he reached under the counter and slid two of these to us. Best visit to the stash ever!

I paid $90 for it on here and if they do a reissue I wouldn't mind, I'd probably buy it and hang the signed one up.

Random awesome TESD Related Story: A few weeks ago I was at the stash to get my uncle a signed CBM poster (I had my own so he wanted one himself) and Walt was working. He asked one of the guys working there to find the poster for me and I got the last one they had. While my girlfriend was paying for her Ghostbuster Slimer bank, I grabbed a signed issue of Cryptozoic Man for my friend in Florida. I mentioned to him that we both ordered the booty time, we listened to the fiasco pod on the way up to the stash and the X-mas pod the day before. He was pretty happy to hear that and he reached under the counter and slid two of these to us. Best visit to the stash ever!

I want to go so bad.

For me it's about an hour and a half drive which doesn't feel so bad since I drive 45 minutes to work every day. Red Bank is pretty fun, After my gf and I left the stash we dropped our bounty off to my car then we went to Yestercades which is a must visit place then we went to Surf Taco for dinner.

that is awesome!

Listing to the podcast Walt seemed wicked stoked on the fiasco pod. you are too lucky to get that though. seems like an awesome trip!

i have been to the stash twice. first time it was closed with a sign that said "I assure you we will reopen tomorrow" so i couldnt be too mad at that closed sign. We took a drive over the the Quik Stop too. The second time I went it was Sunday Jeff working. My buddies and I picked up a bunch stuff. It was a 4 hour drive when I was at college. Unfortuantely I'm even further away now but i would love to go back again

I tweeted Bryan Johnson asking for a repress and he simply said 

"Funny you should ask. Details in next day or so"

YES! Stoked to see what happens with this

EDIT: this was a later tweet:

Tweeter: "So I spent $140 on something that you're just going to reissue. Please tell me I'm jumping the gun"

Bryan Johnson: " You're jumping the gun"

YES! Stoked to see what happens with this

EDIT: this was a later tweet:

Tweeter: "So I spent $140 on something that you're just going to reissue. Please tell me I'm jumping the gun"

Bryan Johnson: " You're jumping the gun"

I know I saw that too - BUT I feel there are a few ways to take that.

1. He is just saying what that dude told him to say to be funny

2. It's a variant pressing.

3. Vinylcast 2

I know I saw that too - BUT I feel there are a few ways to take that.

1. He is just saying what that dude told him to say to be funny

2. It's a variant pressing.

3. Vinylcast 2

i thought of these as well. that definitely seems to be his humor so thats actually how i read it at first haha. a variant pressing would make sense too though.

they brought up doing a second vinylcast on a recent episode of TESD, but it sounded like they laughed it off. maybe there is more to it

that is awesome!

Listing to the podcast Walt seemed wicked stoked on the fiasco pod. you are too lucky to get that though. seems like an awesome trip!

i have been to the stash twice. first time it was closed with a sign that said "I assure you we will reopen tomorrow" so i couldnt be too mad at that closed sign. We took a drive over the the Quik Stop too. The second time I went it was Sunday Jeff working. My buddies and I picked up a bunch stuff. It was a 4 hour drive when I was at college. Unfortuantely I'm even further away now but i would love to go back again

The first trip to the stash with my girlfriend (My second trip, her first) met Walt and when we were standing near the back counter looking at stuff. Someone gave him a balloon animals of Cryptozoic man. I think it might have been the same guy that gave him the balloon animal on the most recent Comic Book Men. After that I drove over to Leonardo and we were on the other side of the highway from the quickstop. She asked "Where are we going, to someones house?" I said "No, Look in front if you" and she screamed in joy. Afterwards we went to Sandy Hook which is a beach right down the road from the quickstop that Kevin and the Highlands people talk about going to when they were younger. Across the water you can see Brooklyn and Staten Island which is pretty cool, kind of put's into perspective how far Q drives and sacrifices for the love of the pod.

The first trip to the stash with my girlfriend (My second trip, her first) met Walt and when we were standing near the back counter looking at stuff. Someone gave him a balloon animals of Cryptozoic man. I think it might have been the same guy that gave him the balloon animal on the most recent Comic Book Men. After that I drove over to Leonardo and we were on the other side of the highway from the quickstop. She asked "Where are we going, to someones house?" I said "No, Look in front if you" and she screamed in joy. Afterwards we went to Sandy Hook which is a beach right down the road from the quickstop that Kevin and the Highlands people talk about going to when they were younger. Across the water you can see Brooklyn and Staten Island which is pretty cool, kind of put's into perspective how far Q drives and sacrifices for the love of the pod.

that is sweet! i was surprised at how small the QuikStop was the first time I went. Did you drive down that road thats at the beginning of Clerks with Clown Liquors and all the restaurants? I forget what the name of it is.

I seriously wish I lived closer to there

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...