WTB: South Park: 13th Season "Collectors Edition"

Rip

Hey there!  What I'm looking for is the "collectors edition" set of this season.  By that I mean the cardboard case or whatever that folds out.  NOT the snap-case version.  For some reason I can't find the fold-out version anywhere.  Amazon doesn't seem to have any and I ordered what I thought was the right one from GoHastings and they ended up sending me the snap-case one.

This is the exact cover of the version I'm looking for:

SouthPark_S13_DVD_f.jpg

So, I guess what I'm asking is if anyone can check some local stores to see if they have this.  I would really prefer not to spend over $15.00ppd for this, so if that works for you that'd be great.  OR, like I said, I currently have the snap-case version, so if you have the version I want already and you don't care what version it is, maybe we can just work out a trade?

I'd really appreciate any help!

• 2 weeks later...

My Girlfriend works at FYE, so if you don't mind a possibly used copy, I can ask her to look for you. :D

I'm 100% okay with that! I think I bought every single season used except like... 2. That would be amazing! I have a "backstage pass" card as well, so maybe I can also get hooked up with that 10% off ;).

Oh, I also want to point out that I love your avatar. Espurr is the greatest.

Hey man. I'll try and take a look at some used/resale places around here this weekend for you. That would bug the shit out of me. Haha.

Sounds great! Just keep me updated!