Old Man Gloom - The Ape Of God ( SIGE - Analog, Profound Lore - Digital

Guest deleted

Guest deleted

Updates from www.aaronturner.blogspot.com

December 2013:

Old Man Gloom has commenced work on new recordings. These will appear in the form of a new album via Profound Lore (digital), and SIGE Records (analog) in 2014. Phase One was completed as of 12/13/13. The group will reconvene for Phase Two in 06/14. Kurt Ballou is presiding over the production activity sector. The Gloom Group in this formation consists of AT, SM, CS and NN. Thank you.

August 2014:

Old Man Gloom have a new album coming out on Nov 11th called "Ape of God". Profound Lore will issue the CD, SIGE Records will release the vinyl, and Daymare will release the album in Japan. Additionally, there is an Old Man Gloom "Here is a Gift for You" directed by Kenneth Thomas that will be circulating later this fall. You can view a trailer for that here.

September 8 OMG Facebook:

10626511_10152687820343967_6180643473518

http://sigerecords.merchtable.com

http://sige.bigcartel.com

http://sigerecords.bandcamp.com

I'm glad Seige is handling analog on this and I'm all around stoked for this release. I agree that this thread might be a little early, but I'm down with talking about how rad OMG is until the thread is a little more relevant.

Also, my ex-girlfriend knew some people who went to those early east coast shows before NO came out and was able to score me a tour press. It was super rad having that a few months before retail.

so excited!! not sure they could ever top Christmas, but after it took so long for NO to come out (especially after thinking another record may never happen) that i'll never take another OMG release for granted. plus I finally got to see them live last year when they toured for NO. so maybe i'll get to see them again!!!

These dudes are killer live. Supposedly there's a DVD being put together of footage from the NO tour, maybe released in conjunction with the new LP. If I recall correctly it's the same guy/guys who did the Blood, Sweat, and Vinyl release. It would be nice to have something higher quality than YouTube.

My ex-girlfriend knows him and he was filming the Seattle show that I went to (and I believe he filmed a lot of the west coast shows).  I don't remember what he was planning on doing with the footage, but a DVD sounds about right.

My ex-girlfriend knows him and he was filming the Seattle show that I went to (and I believe he filmed a lot of the west coast shows).  I don't remember what he was planning on doing with the footage, but a DVD sounds about right.

that's the show i was at. they played a damn-near prefect set.

• 7 months later...
Guest deleted

Also, just found this other preview by the same director as the OMG "Here Is A Gift For You" video.

Would love to see this in full...

• 2 weeks later...