Speakers for Ion Pure LP Turntable

I recently just bought an Ion Pure LP Turntable (as well as just recently started buying vinyl instead of CDs) and am looking for speakers for the turntable. Pretty much I am looking for a decent set of speakers that will have clear audio. They don't have to be really high end or anything, just something to connect to the turntable via RCA and listen to records. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. 

I recently just bought an Ion Pure LP Turntable (as well as just recently started buying vinyl instead of CDs) and am looking for speakers for the turntable. Pretty much I am looking for a decent set of speakers that will have clear audio. They don't have to be really high end or anything, just something to connect to the turntable via RCA and listen to records. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. 

gotta be honest, speakers won't matter. the turn table is well, not good. =( return it spend an extra $50 and get the U turn. you might have to wait a month or so for it to come in, but it will be well worth it.  

gotta be honest, speakers won't matter. the turn table is well, not good. =( return it spend an extra $50 and get the U turn. you might have to wait a month or so for it to come in, but it will be well worth it.  

I feared the turntable wouldn't be that great. Unfortunately, it's past the 30 days to return it. I put it on craigslist to see if I would get any offers on it. Do you happen to have a link to the U Turn turntable you are referring to??

I feared the turntable wouldn't be that great. Unfortunately, it's past the 30 days to return it. I put it on craigslist to see if I would get any offers on it. Do you happen to have a link to the U Turn turntable you are referring to??

http://uturnaudio.com/store/

everyone on here will stress that saving a bit more is well worth the better set up. if you are going to start really collecting, a crap turn table is not worth having, unless you are a 15 year old kid who will get bored with it in a week.  also, from what I'm hearing, the $180 for this TT is a steal. 

http://uturnaudio.com/store/

everyone on here will stress that saving a bit more is well worth the better set up. if you are going to start really collecting, a crap turn table is not worth having, unless you are a 15 year old kid who will get bored with it in a week.  also, from what I'm hearing, the $180 for this TT is a steal. 

I'll look at getting rid of the one I have now and investing in the U turn. I would like to have equipment that isn't going to destroy records...I've always bought music, I just recently switched to buying records instead of CDs so I don't plan on stopping anytime soon haha

I'll look at getting rid of the one I have now and investing in the U turn. I would like to have equipment that isn't going to destroy records...I've always bought music, I just recently switched to buying records instead of CDs so I don't plan on stopping anytime soon haha

awesome. welcome to the boards, learn the ropes, have a good time. and good luck with the purchase. there are TONS of threads here on what to buy, how to fix, etc etc.