Lazy attempt at selling my collection; 500+ vinylz

burdenx

I'm selling my collection so I can buy a car. Everything on my list is for sale except for the Man or Astro-man stuff. Shipping is $5 flat domestically and considerably more internationally. Looking for close to eBay prices. Make me offers.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AkaROcFWZON5dGFYZklrcFNFaWxkdnlMN3BGUUtzWmc

Stuff that's highlighted red is sold.

After playing around with the OP's collection list, I've got to ask... does anyone know how to do drop-down menus in a Google Doc?  This changes everything I thought I knew about my spreadsheet.  Filter options would save me a ton of time, but I'm not having too much luck digging up a tutorial.  I tried asking the OP directly but had no luck his advice doesn't seem to be working for my Doc.  Is anyone really savvy with spreadsheets?  I'm legitimately curious.

After playing around with the OP's collection list, I've got to ask... does anyone know how to do drop-down menus in a Google Doc?  This changes everything I thought I knew about my spreadsheet.  Filter options would save me a ton of time, but I'm not having too much luck digging up a tutorial.  I tried asking the OP directly but had no luck.  Is anyone really savvy with spreadsheets?  I'm legitimately curious.

https://support.google.com/drive/answer/186103?hl=en ?

Thanks for the link, but that was my first search result, ha.  I've successfully created a drop-down in the Doc itself... but it doesn't do anything other than display the text in the range I specify.  After further digging, I've come to realize that I don't need a drop-down so much as I need a list box.  I think they can only be done through scripts, though, which I'm not overly familiar with.  Yet.

Would this help?

Possibly... maybe.  Thank you.  I know that Filters are more for personal use, and navigating the doc itself.  Which is certainly helpful.  I don't think they transfer over to a public view, though, like in the OP's collection.  But it's something I'll play around with, for sure.