WTB Fall Out Boy, Say Anything, Relient K, Paramore

jmlhd7

I'm kind of new to collecting these, but Andrew McMahon is my favorite artist and I have both Something Corporate albums so I'd like to collect the rest.  Looking for:

Jack's Mannequin - Everything In Transit

Jack's Mannequin - The Glass Passenger 

Jack's Mannequin - People and Things

UPDATED 1/17/14

I have found most of my Jack's Mannequin records I was looking for, but now I've came up with a few more records that I'm interested in:

·      Blink-182 – Enema of the State

·      Fall Out Boy – From Under The Cork Tree

·      Fun. – Some Nights

·      Jack’s Mannequin – Everthing In Transit (1st Press)

·      Mumford & Sons – Sigh No More

·      Paramore - Brand New Eyes

·      Paramore – Riot!

·      Paramore – All We Know Is Falling

·      Relient K – Mmhmmm

·      Relient K – Forget And Not Slow Down

·      Say Anything - …Is a Real Boy

Asides from looking for 1st press on EIT, I don't care what press the others are, I'm just looking too add to my collection so I have some other vinyl to listen to.  

If you have any of these, let me know what you are asking for it. 

Thanks!

Good luck! Wish I could help you out but I only have one copy of each and he's my favorite as well. It's a shame that when Andrew put more copies up of TGP and P&T they were gone in a flash and now they're back up to ridiculous prices on eBay. If you want to buy EIT right now you can expect to pay $100+, but I'm certain Andrew will do a 10 year anniversary repressing in a couple years if you're patient....

You might wanna keep an eye on these, the seller put them under CDs instead of records so not as many people are gonna find the listing....

EIT: http://www.ebay.com/itm/111244965916

TGP: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Jack-039-s-Mannequin-The-Glass-Passenger-VINYL-/111244967047?&_trksid=p2056016.l4276

When did EIT jump back up in price? I got the repress for dirt cheap a few years back. I might need to toss it on ebay so I can get some art framed.

I'll sell you EIT for $75ppd.

You might wanna keep an eye on these, the seller put them under CDs instead of records so not as many people are gonna find the listing....

TGP: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Jack-039-s-Mannequin-The-Glass-Passenger-VINYL-/111244967047?&_trksid=p2056016.l4276

You jerk  ;)

Was hoping these would stay under the radar and I could finally snag one. Prices for these are insane.  Wish Andrew would give some indication of any upcoming represses so we'd know if we have to drop $300+ to get these or if we can just wait a year or two.  I'd really rather directly support him than some price gouger dbag on ebay.  Probably the last thing on his mind at this point though.

Good luck, OP!  If you hang around here enough you can get lucky with one of these.  I got People and Things for $30 back in October.  A few weeks ago, someone sold a copy of TGP, and specified he'd let it go for less than ebay.  Turns out he sold it for $40 including shipping.  Some people here are awesome.

When did EIT jump back up in price? I got the repress for dirt cheap a few years back. I might need to toss it on ebay so I can get some art framed.

Didn't the repress come out in 2011? That's not long ago. People held onto the 1000 that were released and now they're rare again.

Was hoping these would stay under the radar and I could finally snag one. Prices for these are insane.  Wish Andrew would give some indication of any upcoming represses so we'd know if we have to drop $300+ to get these or if we can just wait a year or two.  I'd really rather directly support him than some price gouger dbag on ebay.  Probably the last thing on his mind at this point though.

Sorry man, I felt compelled to help a new collector/Andrew fan. He won't say until it's officially in the works, but I don't have any doubt that it will be happening. Being independent and with the success and positive feedback of the SoCo releases he would be dumb to not rake in the cash that would generate for him. But since that album is still owned by WB I think he has to jump through a few hoops to press it again so maybe that's why he can't say quite yet.

I'll sell you EIT for $75ppd.

I PM'd you

Thanks for pointing these out!  I'll definitely keep an eye on them.  Too bad they end at 7am on New Years Day haha

Sorry man, I felt compelled to help a new collector/Andrew fan. He won't say until it's officially in the works, but I don't have any doubt that it will be happening. Being independent and with the success and positive feedback of the SoCo releases he would be dumb to not rake in the cash that would generate for him. But since that album is still owned by WB I think he has to jump through a few hoops to press it again so maybe that's why he can't say quite yet.

Haha no problem at all, they're gonna go for what they're gonna go for regardless of if it gets posted here or not, was just messing with ya. As long as the buyer is a fan and not someone trying to get a deal to flip later, I'm good.

I'm actually a bit surprised WB/Sire haven't been doing restocks of TGP and P&T.  They weren't limited pressings at all, and they'd surely sell out another pressing of 1000 each I would think.  I don't see them even needing Andrew's go ahead to do that.  Not that I'd prefer it that way, really.  The North pressing that came out proves that if Andrew has total control over a release, it'll be done right.  I'm just kind of surprised they haven't tried to cash in on an album they own.

I'm actually a bit surprised WB/Sire haven't been doing restocks of TGP and P&T.  They weren't limited pressings at all, and they'd surely sell out another pressing of 1000 each I would think.  I don't see them even needing Andrew's go ahead to do that.  Not that I'd prefer it that way, really.  The North pressing that came out proves that if Andrew has total control over a release, it'll be done right.  I'm just kind of surprised they haven't tried to cash in on an album they own.

I would be curious to know how many were actually pressed because they circulate like there's only 1000. I know I saw TGP at some record stores back when it was released but for how high the prices go it's like it was a limited release. Then again I know a lot of people are trying to complete an Andrew collection now that Jack's is over. I don't remember P&T being for sale anywhere but the initial pre-order and the few copies he dug up at the warehouse a couple months ago. But you're right, they could have sold a lot more, and if EIT gets pressed again I wish it would be kept in stock. The OG pressing would still retain much of it's value for being as rare as it is. That album's considered a classic so it bums me out that fans of it practically have to fight over copies.

I would be curious to know how many were actually pressed because they circulate like there's only 1000. I know I saw TGP at some record stores back when it was released but for how high the prices go it's like it was a limited release. Then again I know a lot of people are trying to complete an Andrew collection now that Jack's is over. I don't remember P&T being for sale anywhere but the initial pre-order and the few copies he dug up at the warehouse a couple months ago. But you're right, they could have sold a lot more, and if EIT gets pressed again I wish it would be kept in stock. The OG pressing would still retain much of it's value for being as rare as it is. That album's considered a classic so it bums me out that fans of it practically have to fight over copies.

Me too.  I've seen ebay listings saying TGP is /1000, but can't find that confirmed anywhere, and I don't feel like a pressing of /1000 makes it into local record stores (maybe I'm wrong).  I know I've also heard people stumble on P&T in their record stores as well.

Bump. still looking for EIT and TGP...

Did the guy who offered EIT to you for $75 fall through? You won't find that for a better price anywhere, I'd jump on it. That's a deal you're not likely to find again (at least until it gets repressed, which will probably happen in 2015 for the 10th anniversary, but I suppose I'm just speculating).

Did the guy who offered EIT to you for $75 fall through? You won't find that for a better price anywhere, I'd jump on it. That's a deal you're not likely to find again (at least until it gets repressed, which will probably happen in 2015 for the 10th anniversary, but I suppose I'm just speculating).

I told him I'd take it and he hasn't responded in a couple days.  I'm still trying to get in touch with him, but I don't think he has logged on in a while....