WTB/FS/TT: Deftones, Paramore and Others FS/TT: PALMS, Deftones, etc.

LeaveMeAlone33

Hey,

I'm new to the forums but have been lurking around long enough to motivate me to make an account :P Well to the point, I am wondering if anyone has extras or is willing to sell the following:

Deftones S/T Black Marbled Hot Topic Exclusive (On its way, Thank You towniecore :D)

Breaking Bad 2x Picture Disc Hot Topic Exclusive (Got it! Thank You agua :D)

Paramore Brand New Eyes Hot Topic Exclusive (Got it! on HT.com :))

Paramore All We Know is Falling Hot Topic Exclusive (Got it! on HT.com :))

Paramore S/T Hot Topic Exclusive (Got it! Thank You vinylcollector13 :D)

Crosses (+++) EP1 Limited to 500 on Pink Vinyl (Holding off a bit for this one. Need some funds lol)

I may add some other but these are the ones I can think of for now :D

Edit 2: I also have some stuff for Trade or Sale like:

PALMS 2x Vinyl LP Clear (Opened to Check Color)

PALMS 2x Vinyl LP White (Opened to Check Color)

PALMS 2nd Press Cassette Black

Deftones: Koi No Yokan US Release (Opened, Played Once)

Nirvana: In Utero 2013 Mix BFRSD Release (Skips on Rape Me :()

Linkin Park: Hybrid Theory 2013 RSD w/ 10" (SEALED, I have TOO many pressings of HT, true story xD)

Stone Temple Pilots: Core BFRSD Yellow Transparent Vinyl (Opened Played Once, Numbered 2646 of 3000)

Stone Temple Pilots: Purple Hot Topic Exclusive on Purple Marbled Vinyl (Opened Played Once)

Stone Temple Pilots: Tiny Music 180G Repress on Light Blue Marbled Vinyl (The Newest one Numbered 1011 of 2500)

Michael Jackson: Behind the Mask/Hollywood Tonight 7" Single (SEALED)

The Raid: Redemption 2x Vinyl LP Black (Opened to Check Color)

The Cars: Sad Song/Blue Tip 7" LP (SEALED)

I'm trying to at least make back what I paid for them, of course I am willing to pay and trade if that is needed to be done :)

I'll add more stuff I have for trade once I can think of it!

I have the original press of Deftones S/T but i'd be a bit pricier than the repress. PM me if interested.

I'm not sure how to tell the difference on this to tell you the truth. I had a pressing but no idea if it was a re-release or original. It was opened, but I'm a big fan of colored Vinyl so I sold it off, I still have a copy of the newer re-release though. I'm just goin nuts trying to find the Marbled version, and I'm sure as hell not paying those crazy eBay prices xD

The spines are different for one. I can give you the original runoff numbers so you at least know what to ask about in the future. I wouldn't pay alot for the HT version. You can get it cheap if you wait on it.

That would be awesome if you could let me know thw run our, maybe I'll stumble upon it sometime lol.

Everything seems to be going great! 3 of the 6 Vinyl's is only a day. now THAT'S awesome xD

Hey,

I'm new to the forums but have been lurking around long enough to motivate me to make an account :P Well to the point, I am wondering if anyone has extras or is willing to sell the following:

Deftones S/T Black Marbled Hot Topic Exclusive

Breaking Bad 2x Picture Disc Hot Topic Exclusive (On its way, Thank You agua :D)

Paramore Brand New Eyes Hot Topic Exclusive (Missed this by like a minute, sold out when I was gonna buy it -_-')

Paramore All We Know is Falling Hot Topic Exclusive (They went back up on HT.com :))

Paramore S/T Hot Topic Exclusive (On its way, Thank You vinylcollector13 :D)

Crosses (+++) EP1 Limited to 500 on Pink Vinyl

I may add some other but these are the ones I can think of for now :D

Edit 2: I also have some stuff for Trade or Sale like:

PALMS 2x Vinyl LP Clear (Opened to Check Color)

PALMS 2x Vinyl LP White (Opened to Check Color)

PALMS 2nd Press Cassette Black

Deftones: Koi No Yokan US Release (Opened, Played Once)

Nirvana: In Utero 2013 Mix BFRSD Release (Skips on Rape Me :()

Linkin Park: Hybrid Theory 2013 RSD w/ 10" (SEALED, I have TOO many pressings of HT, true story xD)

Stone Temple Pilots: Core BFRSD Yellow Transparent Vinyl (Opened Played Once, Numbered 2646 of 3000)

Stone Temple Pilots: Purple Hot Topic Exclusive on Purple Marbled Vinyl (Opened Played Once)

Stone Temple Pilots: Tiny Music 180G Repress on Light Blue Marbled Vinyl (The Newest one Numbered 1011 of 2500)

Michael Jackson: Behind the Mask/Hollywood Tonight 7" Single (SEALED)

The Raid: Redemption 2x Vinyl LP Black (Opened to Check Color)

Garbage & Screaming Females: Because the Night/Automatic System Habit RSD 2013 10" LP (SEALED)

The Cars: Sad Song/Blue Tip 7" LP (SEALED)

Nine Inch Nails: The Hand That Feeds: DFA Remixes (SEALED)

Wind Up Records: 15th Anniversary RSD 10" Red Vinyl (Unplayed)

I'll add more stuff I have for trade once I can think of it!

I dont have anything your looking for, but am willing to buy STP Core album if your selling it?