Zeppelin Vinyl Reissues

avl

I combo'd the PopMarket deal with a 15% discount code and got the deluxe boxes for $93 each. I'm very excited about that but can only imagine how long I'll be waiting to get them as PopMarket is notorious for long shipping delays with new product like this. All reissues currently streaming on Spotify so, at least, I'm  getting my fix for now.

In case you dont see in the B&N thread....just got these emails for all 3 ... So apparently the order stays past 30 days and I just have to wait for it to come back in stock....still nice to save the money and in no rush but as long as they ship em that is all I care about at this point!

Attention: One or more items in your order are currently unavailable. We hope to fulfill your order soon. Please select the "I Still Want This" link next to the unavailable item to keep this part of your order open for the next 30 days. If you do not approve an extension, this part of your order will be canceled in 24 hours. Changes to your order may take up to 60 minutes to appear on this page

I own early pressings of these and I think the new versions smoke them. Granted I don't have an RL Zeppelin II, but I notice significant improvement across the board.

I don't know who you would consider reputable. The Hoffman forum are a bunch of psychopaths, so I'd take their consensus recommendation with a grain of salt.

I own early pressings of these and I think the new versions smoke them. Granted I don't have an RL Zeppelin II, but I notice significant improvement across the board.

I don't know who you would consider reputable. The Hoffman forum are a bunch of psychopaths, so I'd take their consensus recommendation with a grain of salt.

Yeah I don't really have specific sites in mind. Just ones that actually review the sound quality of the reissue as opposed to how "cool" the new packaging is and how Led Zeppelin are sonic architects and changed the landscape of rock music forever blah blah blah.

Yeah I don't really have specific sites in mind. Just ones that actually review the sound quality of the reissue as opposed to how "cool" the new packaging is and how Led Zeppelin are sonic architects and changed the landscape of rock music forever blah blah blah.

The Hoffman forum is the place to go. Some may consider them "psychopaths"... Honestly there's just a lot of overly-anal listeners on there. But you can read literally pages (and PAGES) about the sonics of these reissues... including waveforms, DR levels, and separate threads for vinyl, CD, and HD Tracks.

The Hoffman people are to sonic analysis as VC people are to colored variants of Warped Tour acts.

The Hoffman forum is the place to go. Some may consider them "psychopaths"... Honestly there's just a lot of overly-anal listeners on there. But you can read literally pages (and PAGES) about the sonics of these reissues... including waveforms, DR levels, and separate threads for vinyl, CD, and HD Tracks.

The Hoffman people are to sonic analysis as VC people are to colored variants of Warped Tour acts.

maybe psychopaths was a little harsh, but I've not seen a single major release that was not immediately dissed by them on the basis of waveform visuals a week before the product was released and most of them haven't even HEARD it yet. a lot of them won't believe their ears, but will trust 100% what some computer output visuals tell them as the truth. it's the wrong way to listen to music.

saw this today in an article

Guitarist Jimmy Page spent three years digging through boxes of quarter-inch reel-to-reel recordings from the late '60s and early '70s to find songs to accompany the "Deluxe Edition" remasters of the band’s original three albums, each of which will be available June 3 in a wide variety of formats. The additional six studio titles from the Led Zeppelin catalog will follow in the coming months.

Has there been any word on when the next batch is going to come out? Other than the statement saying in the coming months?

So did the LZ III cover package come with the spinning wheel? i used to love spinning it while playing the record.

It did. And looks great by the way. I'm still waiting on LZ2 to come in from amazon. I hope the production teamed learned their lesson with these first batches and won't have the same issues with the next round of releases.