The Doors - The soft Parade

Joe Cocker - Mad Dogs & Englishmen

The Beach Boys - Pet Sounds

Phoenix - Alone On Christmas Day 7"

Bob Dylan - The Night We Called it a Day 7"

Jackie Brown Soundtrack

Breakfast Club Soundtrack

American Graffiti Soundtrack

David Bowie - Man Who Sold The World (preorder)

David Bowie - Hunky Dory (preorder)

David Bowie - Aladdin Sane (preorder)

Just got home from my favorite record store...he got about 3,000 records in, waiting on 9,000 more. He wasn't lying when he said to bring money either. I only paid $15 each for these. Didn't even know Aladdin Sane was a clear record until I got home either. Was psyched to find those original Peppers albums. Wish I had brought more money because this collection was amazing, a lot of stuff still in shrink. He had the Electric Ladyland nude cover as well.

1454004967449_zpsuq2toul1.jpg

1454005183186_zpsznsi1yhk.jpg

It wasn't sealed but I checked the condition of two other records and figured the person who owned them knew how to properly take care of records. Spinning Mother's Milk now without cleaning it. No pops or surface noise at all. Plus if I ever have any issues I can always make a return. Wasn't planning on spending $90 either but damn I couldn't pass these up in the condition they were in. I'm trying hard not to go back with my credit card. 

It wasn't sealed but I checked the condition of two other records and figured the person who owned them knew how to properly take care of records. Spinning Mother's Milk now without cleaning it. No pops or surface noise at all. Plus if I ever have any issues I can always make a return. Wasn't planning on spending $90 either but damn I couldn't pass these up in the condition they were in. I'm trying hard not to go back with my credit card. 

All things considered, you definitely should.

was just listening to them. pretty solid. 

Yeah! I got it (so I thought) for $7.48 shipped from GoHastings. I had never heard of them, but once I heard "Incredibly Still" I pulled the trigger. Turns out they didn't have it in stock so they canceled my order and refunded me, which isn't the worst thing in the world because the rest of the album didn't really do it for me upon first listen. Still wouldn't have minded having it in my collection though.