Recent purchases

Since my tax return came went a little crazy:

All The Saints/These Arms Are Snakes Split

Braid - I'm Afraid Of Everything

Cibo Matto - Viva! La Woman (Orange)

Code Orange Kids - Love Is Love // Return To Dust (Translucent Orange)

DJ Shadow - Private Press

Drug Church - Hit Your Head (Clear w/ Orange & White Splatter)

Jets To Brazil - Four Cornered Night (White)

June Of 44 - Four Great Points

Pity Sex - What Might Soothe You?

Otis Redding - Shake

Self Defense Family - Superior (Purple)

Sonora Pine - II

Incoming/Preorder

Nothing - Tired Of Tomorrow (Blue/Bone merge)

Tara Jane O'Neil - Peregrine

Snowing - That Time I Sat In A Pile Of Chocolate

Sonora Pine - S/T

Posting a purchase in a purchase thread is not allowed? Do I need to attach a receipt lol

You're constantly searching for attention. You comment on any and everything. Do me a favor and just fuck off. Even if for only a week. My brain hurts reading the stupid shit you always come up with.

Best part is that I posted in S/T how I wanted it, and made a WTB, then he goes on discogs on buys it, ... for the fucking cover art.

Then has the audacity to post on my sale thread, s/t, and here about how he got it. He can enjoy it sitting on his shelf with no way to listen to it.

Best part is that I posted in S/T how I wanted it, and made a WTB, then he goes on discogs on buys it, ... for the fucking cover art.

Then has the audacity to post on my sale thread, s/t, and here about how he got it. He can enjoy it sitting on his shelf with no way to listen to it.

I actually went with the amazon one because of the prime shipping. And I have a record player to play it on!  :blink:

He needs to be banned again. I can't stand all of his stupid posts all day long! 

Did you end up selling that Beatles box to fund that, Dom?

I did not. I had the cash for it (I'm not broke or anything, just don't like spending a lot at once and having a dent in my supply). Sold some stuff on Reddit, though.

I got this for only $100 PPD, which for Sea Change is a bit of a steal.

I did not. I had the cash for it (I'm not broke or anything, just don't like spending a lot at once and having a dent in my supply). Sold some stuff on Reddit, though.

I got this for only $100 PPD, which for Sea Change is a bit of a steal.

That's not bad at all considering what they go for. I'm still holding out for a repress.

That's not bad at all considering what they go for. I'm still holding out for a repress.

Only problem is, the guy spilled candle wax on the back of the jacket, which drove the price down, I suppose. Otherwise, it's NM. 

I hope they do his whole catalogue...like, three of his fourteen albums are in press.

Only problem is, the guy spilled candle wax on the back of the jacket, which drove the price down, I suppose. Otherwise, it's NM.

I hope they do his whole catalogue...like, three of his fourteen albums are in press.

Yeah, getting a copy of Guero and Modern Guilt for cheap would be great.