Recent purchases

Weekly Haul:

Kokomo - Monochrome Noise Love - /525 - A/B White C/D Pink

Botanist - VI: Flora - /200 - Yellow w/ Green & Black Splatter

Shy, Low - Hiraeth - /100 - "Hallie Rose" (Coke Bottle Green / Bone Swirl with Purple, Oxblood, Blue, Baby Pink Splatter)

Godspeed You! Black Emperor ‎– Yanqui U.X.O. - /??? - Black

hSMwhJw.jpg

G3MJZnv.jpg

cP1qA0B.jpg

gvo0UIU.jpg

Haha my friends girlfriend has a Crosley. I mean it's cool because it's portable and she brought it to her Lake house a few months back. I obviously didn't bring anything I paid over $2 for. So we listened to Prince and Michael Jackson all night. Unfortunately all the dj singles I brought skipped. Other than crosleys suck, what's the explanation for that?

Went to my local shop for the first time in weeks today, found a sealed first press copy of FKA twigs - EP2 for under retail. Hella.

Apparently, the way you know whether it's the first press or the repress is that she isn't wearing her "twigs" necklace on the cover of the repress. Fun fact of the day for all y'all FKA twigs fans.

Oh it's only slightly cheaper at bullmoose.

I was thinking bout getting three of the reissues from ccmusic with the 25% Off coupon but don't want them to be shipped jacked up lol

Yeah they didn't have the 2 I was looking for over at Bmoose, just the Beeb.

I say if you can do 25% off, go for it. They are too notxh from what I've seen/heard. Hopefully they know how to ship. Maybe ask them to open them before shipping?

Oh it's only slightly cheaper at bullmoose.

I was thinking bout getting three of the reissues from ccmusic with the 25% Off coupon but don't want them to be shipped jacked up lol

ccmusic really isn't that bad. Ordering more than one is better as well as it's usually in a bigger box. I just submitted a big order with them because of the coupon, worth it!