Recent purchases

2 hours ago, FiggyPuddling said:

Found a used copy of Fleetwood Mac - Rumors for $4.00 yesterday!  Also grabbed John Carpenter - Lost Themes II.

$4! Makes a change from clueless hipsters selling it on Etsy for $80+ claiming that it's "Rare and OOP!".

Hoping to see Carpenter in Liverpool next month, his music is wonderful, always has been.

3 hours ago, VinylSandwich said:

Almost makes me wish I didn't have a copy of this. That's gorgeous. Wish it had some bonus tracks or something to make me pick it up, but nah.

just need them to reissue VV:2

Edited by The Ghost of Randy Savage

1 hour ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

Almost makes me wish I didn't have a copy of this. That's gorgeous. Wish it had some bonus tracks or something to make me pick it up, but nah.

just need them to reissue VV:2

Yeah, I noticed the 180gram on black vinyl reissue, and the original pressings are still floating around occasionally. I don't have a copy of this one yet, so I'm looking forward to the red pressing. The heavy stock and foil for the sleeve also looks nice.

1 hour ago, VinylSandwich said:

Yeah, I noticed the 180gram on black vinyl reissue, and the original pressings are still floating around occasionally. I don't have a copy of this one yet, so I'm looking forward to the red pressing. The heavy stock and foil for the sleeve also looks nice

Haven't bought a lot lately, but I stopped at the record store the other night with the intentions to only buy a $7 concert ticket. Ended up finding a copy of Té - Collection 3xLP for $49 that I couldn't say no to.

After I got home I realized I forgot to pick up the concert ticket.

0D8OkVg.jpg

1 hour ago, Youinreverse said:

Haven't bought a lot lately, but I stopped at the record store the other night with the intentions to only buy a $7 concert ticket. Ended up finding a copy of Té - Collection 3xLP for $49 that I couldn't say no to.

0D8OkVg.jpg

That's a steal on that. It's so damn good.

1 hour ago, Youinreverse said:

0D8OkVg.jpg

Probably cause I wouldn't stop texting you until you bought it. Haha. 

Here's the second batch of 6 from the last month or so. So much cred to Dog Knights Productions, they've had a wild year. Am going to buy that Gillian Carter LP the next order I place with them.

THE DILLINGER ESCAPE PLAN - Calculating Infinity (/1500 Orange/Black Merge)

PYE CORNER AUDIO - Stasis (/? 180 Gram Black)

BLUE FRIEND - I Will Be Your Blue Friend (/350 Transparent Blue)

NOT WAVING - Redacted (/200? Gold)

SHIROKUMA - Light Dies, Colours Fade (/150 Yellow w/Black Smoke)

SOUTHTOWNE LANES - Give Up The Ghost (/100 Pink)

57bb449b2b23c.jpg

57c08093bc6cb.jpg

57b49ae6d88c9.jpg

57c5b21a34326.jpg

57b49fbf81ded.jpg

57b4a18c8b484.jpg

On 9/9/2016 at 0:39 PM, mmfood said:

m34Bylk.jpg

More Metallica originals. I have a lot of cleaning to do from the last two weeks 

This is the luckiest fucking flea market. Hell, I'd go if I got actual fleas if I got even a couple of the things you had posted...

Got your package out today too, so Elliott Smith and Pearl Jam will soon be mine at least <3

Haven't bought any records in months and sort of blew out Saturday.

picked up:

Christian Death "...Only Theater of Pain"

The Cramps "Psychedelic Jungle"

Dead Kennedys "Rotting Vegetables" 

Elvis Costello "My aim is True" (U.K. White label)

Jimi  Hendrix "Are You Experienced"

Lee "Scratch" Perry "Return Of Wax"

Samhain "Initium"

Haven't made any purchases in a while so I bought a few that some I meant to buy when they were originally released...

Built to Spill - Untethered Moon (I think I dwelled on this one because I had to set myself for for the odds of not opening the record to finding the rare blue copy)

Basement - Promise Everything

Basement - Further Sky 7"

While not actually vinyl I did find a couple of import soundtrack CD's for $2 each at Goodwill that are worthy of mentioning.
The Seatbelts - Cowboy Bebop
Chrono Cross: The Original Soundtrack

The funny thing is I had been talking to my friend 2 days before about how I really wanting to get the Cowboy Bebop soundtrack because it's so good.