Recent purchases

Living With Lions | 2011 | Holy Shit | gold | 1st press | LP+CD | REDFIELD062 | Redfield Records/Black Box Recordings | 98/500, limited to 150

Above Them | 2008 | Blueprint For A Better Time | white | 1st press | LP | INH006/ROIDH004 | Inhaler Records/Roidh | 300

RVIVR | 2010 | Dirty River | black w/ white print | 1st press | 12" | YOYO46 | Yo-Yo Records | 500

At Daggers Drawn | 2011 | New Bruises | clear | 1st press | 10" | SMR017 | Shark Men Records

Caves/Pure Graft/Big City Plan/Calvinball | 2010 | Split | black | 1st press | 10" | ROIDH006 | Roidh | 500

Leatherface/Ninja Gun | 2010 | Split | clear yellow | 1st press | 7" | BUFV002 | Big Ugly Fish Recordings | 200/500

Atlas Losing Grip | 2011 | Self-Titled | clear | 1st press | 7" | BSF047 | Black Star Foundation

The Langoliers | 2011 | Self-Titled | blue w/ mint print | 1st press | 7" | CHUCK#13/RUR004 | Angry Chuck Records/Russ+Reiter | 096/200, limited to 30

howd you like the two fall of troy records?

They both sounded fantastic, The packaging for Manipulator is awesome though if you haven't seen it, plus the color of the vinyl's are sweet :)

As for the actual records themselves, i prefer doppelganger over manipulator, but both are still really good!

howd you like the two fall of troy records?

They both sounded fantastic, The packaging for Manipulator is awesome though if you haven't seen it, plus the color of the vinyl's are sweet :)

As for the actual records themselves, i prefer doppelganger over manipulator, but both are still really good!

My label pressed both of those re-issues so was just looking for some customer feedback. Glad you enjoyed them, thanks for the support.

My label pressed both of those re-issues so was just looking for some customer feedback. Glad you enjoyed them, thanks for the support.

Enjoy the Ride? That's awesome dude! They sound awesome, definitely would buy from you guys again!

Enjoy the Ride? That's awesome dude! They sound awesome, definitely would buy from you guys again!

thanks man, we have a bunch if big releases and re-issues planned for this year. Be sure to follow us on facebook and twitter for pre order news. Alot of them will be pretty limited and should sell out fast.

A Great Big Pile Of Leaves - BOOM! LP Translucent Blue

A Great Big Pile Of Leaves - Live From The Living Room 7" Translucent Purple

Dude, tell me you have their debut Have You Seen My Prefrontal Cortex? Its not only a great album but the pressing is immaculate and well worth the money. Its still available on http://www.agreatbigpileofleaves.com. 22ppd. 16 before shipping at http://sinkingshiprecords.bigcartel.com/

i do not. and i heard the mp3's of these from Topshelf and really wasn't crazy about the band. i'm gonna give them a spin and make a final decision. :-/