Recent purchases

That's wild - I'm jealous. Any possible chance you can list the seller you bought it from? Would love to see if he has another one.

for sure, it was this seller - http://www.amazon.com/gp/shops/storefront/index.html?ie=UTF8&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&sellerID=AQHMX375JDPPQ

i just noticed too how quickly I got. the estimated arrival time was sometime between july 23 and august 5

for sure, it was this seller - http://www.amazon.com/gp/shops/storefront/index.html?ie=UTF8&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&sellerID=AQHMX375JDPPQ

i just noticed too how quickly I got. the estimated arrival time was sometime between july 23 and august 5

That's the same seller I just ordered The National - High Violet UK/EU violet/purple press from (he was cheaper than SirenDisc.com) and I got it way before the estimated arrival date as well.

Ordered a few things recently that I can't wait to get in and spin:

Lukas Nelson and Promise of the Real - Wasted

The Uncluded - Hokey Fright

Alice In Chains - The Devil Put Dinosaurs Here (I love the album so much that I ponied up $40 including shipping....for once I'm not kicking myself)

Picked up a few things at the DC Record Fair when taking a break from my table.  Finding Kool Keith - Black Elvis for $8 made my day.

Concert Pickups:

I went with my girlfriend the other day to see CSS with IO Echo. Needless to say I was a bit out of my element. Haha. CSS were pretty tight live and IO Echo were interesting to say the least. I picked up CSS's new album Planta for her. I'm not even sure if it is supposed to be out until August so if anyone likes them and you are able to catch them live you can grab it early. 

Next week we're going to the Night Birds record release show and will be picking up Born to Die in Suburbia. 

Preorders:

Propagandhi - How To Clean Everything (20th Anniversary Edition)

Various Artists - Our Lips Are Sealed

Non-Vinyl Pickups:

The Hives - Oh Lord! When? How? CD (First Hives release, Swedish Import, eBay)2013_07_04_08_22_36.jpg

The Slackers - S/T Demo Tape (Second demo, Long In the Tooth in Philly)

Refused - This Just Might Be the Truth (Swedish Import, eBay) 

Finally got my order in for the new August Burns Red album (Rescue and Restore) on clear orange vinyl.

Just got one off of a fellow VCer: Cancer Bats/Black Lungs Split single (white w/black splatter)

As well at my local record store i got:

David Bowie - The Next Day single (square white 7")

Pink Floyd - The Wall RSD singles box set

Billy Talent - Stand Up and Run Single (clear 7")

Bought a box of 95 records (mostly 70s rock) today for $70. Here's some of the surprises in the lot.

Atmosphere - Overcast

MGMT - Oracular Spectacular

J Dilla - Donut Shop

Circa Survive - Blue Sky Noise (I'm not really a fan, but this record is worth a decent chunk of change)

Kings of Leon - Because Of The Times (red)

The Beatles - Abbey Road ('95 reissue)

M.I.A. - MAYA

I was most excited to find the J Dilla, Atmosphere, and MGMT. The rest might get sold, which would put me on top with this one.

Bought a box of 95 records (mostly 70s rock) today for $70. Here's some of the surprises in the lot.

Atmosphere - Overcast

MGMT - Oracular Spectacular

J Dilla - Donut Shop

Circa Survive - Blue Sky Noise (I'm not really a fan, but this record is worth a decent chunk of change)

Kings of Leon - Because Of The Times (red)

The Beatles - Abbey Road ('95 reissue)

M.I.A. - MAYA

I was most excited to find the J Dilla, Atmosphere, and MGMT. The rest might get sold, which would put me on top with this one.

Nice score! Is that the Overcast EP with "God's Bathroom Floor" on it, or the LP? 

Just got in:

The Muffs - Blonder and Blonder (red vinyl)

The Muffs - I'm A Dick

Jets to Brazil - Four Cornered Night (blue and yellow vinyl)

Screeching Weasel - Suzanne is Getting Married (test pressing)

The Riverdales - Tarantula (test pressing)

The Lawrence Arms - Ghost Stories (acetate lacquer)

Dan Andriano in the Emergency Room - Of Peace, Quiet, and Monsters (acetate lacquer)

Dirt Bike Annie - Hit The Rock! (green vinyl)

These both came in the mail last week from the great year of 1994.

tGRZ6E1.jpg

Built To Spill - There's Nothing Wrong With Love (yellow vinyl!)

IHWLC4q.jpg

Built To Spill - Car/Girl (handmade sleeve!)

I've only owned these for a week and they're some of my favorite records I own.

Just got in:

The Muffs - Blonder and Blonder (red vinyl)

The Muffs - I'm A Dick

Jets to Brazil - Four Cornered Night (blue and yellow vinyl)

Screeching Weasel - Suzanne is Getting Married (test pressing)

The Riverdales - Tarantula (test pressing)

The Lawrence Arms - Ghost Stories (acetate lacquer)

Dan Andriano in the Emergency Room - Of Peace, Quiet, and Monsters (acetate lacquer)

Dirt Bike Annie - Hit The Rock! (green vinyl)

Blonder and Blonder is one of the best albums of the 90s that very few people have ever heard. I think they might get some more recognition now that Kim has replaced Kim in the pixies

Also new muffs record out in feb 2014

For some reason I didn't think There's Nothing Wrong With Love had ever been pressed. Definitely an album I'd love to have.

Yup, there are two German versions on City Slang (black and yellow) and one US one on Up.

Blonder and Blonder is one of the best albums of the 90s that very few people have ever heard. I think they might get some more recognition now that Kim has replaced Kim in the pixies

Also new muffs record out in feb 2014

3 things:

1. Hell yes it is. How they never achieved the success that Green Day did, I'll never understand.

2. I actually think Alert Today Alive Tomorrow is a power pop masterpiece right up there with The Blue Album and Live At Budokan. I love B&B, but ATAT, to me, is the pinnacle of Kim's songwriting.

3. NEW ALBUM? Where'd you hear that? I know they've been playing a bunch of shows lately, but I hadn't heard anything definite about a new album.