Recent purchases

Just now, OriolesMagic said:

I take that as a no.....

"Middle aged man with nothing to do on a Wednesday trolls vinyl forum with pointless gripes that makes Clint Eastwood's character in Gran Torino look like a sweet young twenty something. Life goes on and people continue not to give a shit about a lonely guy who likes baseball and has a pile of "mint", "vintage" Mantovani and Herb Alpert records."

^^Breaking story

Just now, kjkenney said:

"Middle aged man with nothing to do on a Wednesday trolls vinyl forum with pointless gripes that makes Clint Eastwood's character in Gran Torino look like a sweet young twenty something. Life goes on and people continue not to give a shit about a lonely guy who likes baseball and has a pile of "mint", "vintage" Mantovani and Herb Alpert records."

^^Breaking story

I ask a simple question and you talk about my age and personally try to insult me.  Too funny.  

43 minutes ago, OriolesMagic said:

I ask a simple question and you talk about my age and personally try to insult me.  Too funny.  

I don't know you enough to personally do so, my bad. Just jabbing for no good reason. I prefer good sounding records over bad sounding ones. I have sold a couple colored presses over the years due to poor quality and swapped for the plain press. 

1 hour ago, OriolesMagic said:

The only thing "too funny" here is you trying to spin this and play the victim.  Please don't imply that your initial "simple question" wasn't laced with pretension or presented with a condescending tone.  You affirm that with your proceeding posts where you rattle off about hipsters, splatter vinyl, and a bunch of other old-timer shitposting that is in no way beneficial to conversation (or new to the forums, for that matter).  You'd probably get along great with that insufferable jazzdad who pokes his head in here once a year.  You guys can probably talk about the fidelity of black vinyl and reminiscence of the good old Reagan days.  You know, when times were simpler.

But please don't try to play a victim or suggest you've done nothing condescending.  That's some highschool behavior you're about three decades too old for.

Edited by Derek™

Adele - 25 - LP
Black Sabbath - Volume 4 - Yellow Vinyl LP
Black Sabbath - Sabbath Bloody Sabbath - Orange Vinyl LP
Black Sabbath - Sabatoge - Purple Vinyl LP
Descendents - Hypercaffium Spazzinate - Green Vinyl LP
Descendents - Hypercaffium Spazzinate - Glow in the Dark Vinyl LP /500
Descendents - Spazzhazard e.p. - 12" Single
Descendents - Milo Beeker Enamel Pin
The Exploding Hearts - Shattered - LP
G.L.O.S.S. - Demo - 7" Single with fanzine
Jimmy Eat World - Stay On My Side Tonight - Pink Vinyl 12" Single
Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark - Live at the Royal Albert Hall - Triple LP
Pink Floyd - Ummagumma - Double LP

15 hours ago, Derek™ said:

The only thing "too funny" here is you trying to spin this and play the victim.  Please don't imply that your initial "simple question" wasn't laced with pretension or presented with a condescending tone.  You affirm that with your proceeding posts where you rattle off about hipsters, splatter vinyl, and a bunch of other old-timer shitposting that is in no way beneficial to conversation (or new to the forums, for that matter).  You'd probably get along great with that insufferable jazzdad who pokes his head in here once a year.  You guys can probably talk about the fidelity of black vinyl and reminiscence of the good old Reagan days.  You know, when times were simpler.

But please don't try to play a victim or suggest you've done nothing condescending.  That's some highschool behavior you're about three decades too old for.

So, old people aren't allowed here huh?  Shucks 

Oh, they absolutely are.  But we can all do without the ones who raise their nose with their very first post, or take the time to check out another user's profile, age, and recent posts from extrinsic topics just to take a jab via PM.  Rest assured that there is zero age discrimination when it comes to recognizing a bona fide shitlord.

Frameworks - Smother - White

Blink-182 - California - Black

Blink-182 - EOTS - Cassette - France

Saetia - Collected - Black

G.L.O.S.S. - Trans Day Of Revenge

Blacklisted - Live On BBC 1 - So You Are A Magician 39/100

Test Of Time - Inclusion - Record Release /40

Mind Eraser - Legacy Of Brutality - Cassette /500

Pleasure Cross - Demo - Cassette

Red Death - Deterrence - Red

Zebrahead - The Early Years Revisited - Black

Blasphemour Records Presents "IV" (Funerals, Great Reversals, Unrestrained, Liars Cult) - Boxset

Blasphemour Records Presents "IV" (Funerals, Great Reversals, Unrestrained, Liars Cult) - White - Cassette

Excessive Force "In Your Blood" Cassette w/ Foil Printed Box - White w/ Royal Blue - Cassette

Jeremy Bolm - Mixtape 

Walls - The Future Is Wide Open - Black

On 6/21/2016 at 8:42 AM, highfives said:

Still can't delete old quotes from previous posts...

Picked these up yesterday in a local shop.

Pink Floyd - Meddle (1974 Japanese complete with OBI and inserts) vinyl NM/jacket VG+

Still in the original shrink/bag

IMG_20160806_203517_zpspr6zv9h1.jpg

Pink Floyd - Saucerful of Secrets (1974 Japanese complete with OBI and inserts) vinyl NM/ jacket VG+

Still in the original shrink/bag

IMG_20160806_203502_zps5y4nvxg0.jpg

Pink Floyd - Animals (1977 Japanese, no OBI, but original inner sleeve and insert) vinyl NM/ jacket VG

IMG_20160806_203442_zpsoplzdvfs.jpg

Won some money on roulette on my holiday so celebrated with a little splurge in Music Video Exchange

Hot Water Music - Never Ender & Demo's (Transparent Red & Marbled Yellow)
Hot Water Music - A Flight And A Crash (Light grey marble)

Hot Water Music - No Division (Dark grey marble)
Hot Water Music - Caution (Transparent Red)
Clint Mansell - Filth (Transparent Blue)