Recent purchases

• 1 month later...

Purchases and gifts over the last little while... I'm sure I forget a few things

Alpha Wolf | Mono | First Press | Black With White Splatter | /300

Bleachers | I Wanna Get Better | First Press | Clear Blue | /1000

6LACK | East Atlanta Love Letter | First Press | Black | /Unknown

Can’t Swim | This Too Won’t Pass | First Press | Gold / Red / Black Striped Tricolor | /600

Comfort, The | What It Is To Be | First Press | Sea Blue Haze In Ultra Clear | /200

La Dispute | Somewhere At The Bottom Of The River Between Vega And Altair: Ten Year Anniversary Edition | First Press | Ultra Clear With Brown Smoke | /2250

LeATHERMOUTH | XO | First Press | White With Red And Blue Splatter | /1000

Pvris | Mind Over Matter | First Press | White | Numbered / 300

Pvris | White Noise | Test Press | Clear | Numbered 13 /20

Story So Far, The | Proper Dose: Deluxe Photobook | First Press | (A/B) Half Black / Half White, (C/D) Half Green / Half White | Numbered 390 /1000

Vance Joy | Live At Red Rocks Amphitheatre | First Press | Marbled Rose | /Unknown

25 minutes ago, N8TRU1 said:

Just curious, how'd you score this? That's really awesome.

Rise did an Instagram contest recently and gave away a ton of tests. I don't have Instagram anymore, but my friend @curtbug89 entered, hoping to get something for his Dance Gavin Dance collection. Instead he got sent his second choice, which was this album. He knows I variant collect Pvris stuff so he was nice enough to just gift it to me! It was extremely generous. 

11 hours ago, Han Solo said:

Rise did an Instagram contest recently and gave away a ton of tests. I don't have Instagram anymore, but my friend @curtbug89 entered, hoping to get something for his Dance Gavin Dance collection. Instead he got sent his second choice, which was this album. He knows I variant collect Pvris stuff so he was nice enough to just gift it to me! It was extremely generous. 

That's what's up! I entered that as well with some friends but didn't win. I was probably going to pick Misser or Man Overboard.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/20/2018 at 6:58 PM, ZeroNowhere said:

Today a local shop posted they had just put out original super clean copies of Danzig 2, 3, and 4.  I've been looking for 3 and 4 for ages.  I got up from my desk at work, got in my car, and drove to the shop and bought all 3.  Thankfully my job has slowed due to being year end and my boss was off today, otherwise that wouldn't have been possible.  I wasn't going to get 2 at first, but it was cleaner than the copy I have and a US pressing so I grabed it too.  Beyond elated.  Those were white whale's I've been after for ages and can't believe I found them together. 

That's an awesome grab. Nice work.

• 2 weeks later...