Ricky Eat Acid "Three Love Songs" (RIYL Chillwave/Downtempo)

Kept seeing this thread pop up, so I decided to check it out.  Not exactly what I expected, but I liked it quite a bit.  This is the type of stuff I like to listen to in the morning when I'm drinking coffee and reading the news.

It's nice ambient stuff, Sam Ray has had a couple bands, one of my favorite musicians even if he is a douche. 

It's nice ambient stuff, Sam Ray has had a couple bands, one of my favorite musicians even if he is a douche. 

I really like ambient music, so it was a nice surprise just how ambient this release is.  I could care less if the guy is an asshole or total scumbag or whatever, doesn't affect my ability to enjoy the music.

I really like ambient music, so it was a nice surprise just how ambient this release is.  I could care less if the guy is an asshole or total scumbag or whatever, doesn't affect my ability to enjoy the music.

yea man follow their label, Orchidtapes.com I feel like they'll be shifting their focus towards more ethereal ambient projects

• 1 month later...

Finally got my clear. Sounds pretty damn good,although Side B kicks Side A's ass. Since it isn't shrinkwrapped they shipped with the record outside of the jacket, which I appreciate.

Yeah my royal blue copy came inside the jacket and with a huge seam split, so i messaged warren about it and he decided to take my advice and start shipping outside the sleeve, and plus he sent a replacement sleeve with my pink copy. good guys, but that cardboardy shit tears so easily

lol why do you care? 

because I have to read it; ultimately filtering out irrelevant bullshit that is a waste of everyone's time as well as the website's bandwidth.

I'm surprised the mods allow it. 

Anyways, back on topic. Still waiting on my translucent copy, but should be here tomorrow. I've been anticipating this for a while now, stoked af.

Man, I have noticed the site has been sluggish lately, I should've known it was you guys using all the bandwidth to discuss an artist in a thread about their work. Knock it off, would ya?

yes facetiously promote grown men gossiping about other grown men 10/10

edit: and the website has been laggy and crashing a lot so jokes on you fucker

because I have to read it; ultimately filtering out irrelevant bullshit that is a waste of everyone's time as well as the website's bandwidth.

I'm surprised the mods allow it. 

Anyways, back on topic. Still waiting on my translucent copy, but should be here tomorrow. I've been anticipating this for a while now, stoked af.

yes facetiously promote grown men gossiping about other grown men 10/10

edit: and the website has been laggy and crashing a lot so jokes on you fucker

1. You don't have to read anything here

2. You called Sam Ray (1 guy we were talking about) a grown man

3. Don't call people who have been here for millenias fuckers

4. You don't get to have your cake and eat it to (rules of respect and life when it comes to social bonding)

Talking about the gossip is the same as participating in it.

1. You don't have to read anything here

2. You called Sam Ray (1 guy we were talking about) a grown man

3. Don't call people who have been here for millenias fuckers

4. You don't get to have your cake and eat it to (rules of respect and life when it comes to social bonding)

Talking about the gossip is the same as participating in it.

1. you're right, next time I'll turn off my eyes and brain

2. that seems like a personal problem

lol 3. what're you gonna do? do u even lift?

4. your philosophy is bad and you should feel bad

- also too*

3/10  you tried