[Beat Delete] Quantic Soul Orchestra - Stampede [funk/soul/jazz/afro-beat]

Q: First, what is Beat Delete?

Long A: http://www.beatdelete.com/help

Short A: A site that presses/represses never before pressed and OOP releases based on a threshold of interest shown.

* You don't pay until the threshold is passed AND the discs are actually pressed. Only then will you be sent an email to finish the payment process.

** But they wont press the album unless you show your support and pledge to order!

This release is currently ~40 orders from getting a repress!

http://www.beatdelete.com/releases/quantic/stampede

Listen to this release for yourself here:

TRU029_300ppi.jpg

Does this site ship to US? Because I am definitely liking what I hear with this

Most definitely. I've had several releases purchased off this website and delivered in good condition and I'm located in the US.

It was  £7 shipping to the US for one item. I imagine multiple copies (such as friends going in on an order or something) would have cheaper combined S/H.

I've gotten a number of titles through BeatDelete.  Cinematic Orchesta's Ma Fleur and Blockhead's Music By Cavelight and Downtown Science.  Quality stuff they put together.  I've been thinking about pledging for all 3 of the Scrimshire albums they have up but it just doesn't seem like those thresholds will ever get met.  This Quantic Soul Orchestra stuff is a little bit too busy for me.  I prefer more downtempo kind of stuff.  Nice to see someone on this site talking about BeatDelete though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...