Silverchair - Freak show - SRC Spring 2014

bortx

posted just now via SRC fb:

Shop Radio Cast Hey folks, some of these colors are committed to retailers and our distributor. The neon blue on the site went to our distro which is why we only had a small amount of copies. The same with this blue variant, we had a few copies up for pre order (Maybe50-100) and the rest are going to another retailer or distributor. Once we confirm where they will be we will give you that info so you can pick it up there. Sorry for any confusion

• 1 month later...

aaaaaaaaaaaaand there's the e-mail we all knew was coming...

"We are now shipping our next SRCVinyl title, Silverchair "Freak Show"! We also have a few extra copies available now on 180 gram blue. Get yours ASAP before they sell out here"

http://www.shopradiocast.com/products/Silverchair-%252d-Freak-Show-2XLP.html

As of right now there are 107 'Blue' up there

Got mine today, translucent red looks great! Gatefold jacket and inner sleeve look good as well. Excited to spin this when I get home.

On a side note, decided to take my previously mentioned warped "Young Modern" for a spin yesterday and the warp had gone down enough so that the whole thing plays with no problem. So that was cool.